The last poster wins

TheCalliton

:mad: Yeah! I'm back for the moment. Anyone have a clue as to why I see a message that informs me that I posted a message to fast. Or when I do sign out I get an, "Oops! Something went wrong! Is the technician at forums.nexusmods.com monitoring my activity.

I'm not happy about the ISP connection somehow getting closed so my signed in status is switched off when I click on post, or comment. :pinch: I hope someone is getting a giggle out of it. :laugh:

Just like it did when I clicked on post a second ago... Ha ha haaaa!

:blush: :dry: :ermm: :geek:
Show All

1 user(s) are reading this topic

1 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Page loaded in: 1.283 seconds
An error occurred

This reply has not been added as it has been posted too quickly

Oops! Something went wrong!
[#2012]

The link you followed to logout appears to be badly formed. Please go back and click the link again.

Need Help?

Page loaded in: 0.185 seconds
Oh Look what I got when I signed out, and my connection apparently was already signed out. Ooo! And look how fast the page loaded just to tell me, that in the last minute or so something caused my connection to the Forums.nexusmods.com to be signed out.
Oh! Yeah! I forgot to write:

Yay!

ROARING Applause!

Encore! Encore!

:laugh: Curtain stage right I WIN! curtain stage left :sad:

Iv's uni life adventures:

First exam went well.

Made lots of friends.

Other things.

I am broke.

My female flatmates painted one of my nails black, because why not.

The sun in the UK is so rare it might as well be a myth.

A lot of people comment on how great my hair is and I like that.

Well... I though I would play Skyrim a bit today. Then I realized I really don't like the hairs for male characters. And then I realized I don't like the mods that have male hairs.
Maybe I'm being unreasonably picky, but Skyrim is really the only game that I've ever had problems with hair during character creation (even with mods).

Edit: I literally waited so long to post that two people posted before I did. I went and watched Galavant but just left my computer on.

Edited by K00L

Take a look at KS Hairdos - it has a fairly decent selection. :smile:

Also, I'm rather annoyed at Dragon Age today. I was fighting the dragon in the Hissing Wastes (which is level 20, the most powerful one I've fought so far) and I got him down to about a 10th of his health, and then he killed me. The battle lasted for about 20 minutes and I was soooo close! Argh.

EDIT: Killed the bastard the second time, though. I went back to Skyhold and forged some new equipment for my companions, and that really helped. Too bad the dragon didn't drop anything I could use, though. I've now killed 6 out of 10 high dragons.

Do you know what I don't really like about the Dragon Age games? The endings. They so... conclusive. Like, you beat the game and then, just... nothing. It's not like the Elder Scrolls where you feel empowered to continue on your adventures, it's quite the opposite. I still haven't fought Corypheus on this profile, but with the ending so nigh, I don't really want to. :/

Edited by billyro

:mad:

My slights of words have given many the opportunity to see how evil adults get when they are denied free time to play. The body may get bigger and the mind more mature, you can't take the child out an adult, but you can take the adult out of a full grown person.

Some people call it Senility. I call it self preservation of the person we really are. Who we were and deep down in the adult masked body is, "A good child, with good intentions, who was led along a path by an adult who did not want to share the secret of life."

What is the secret of Life? You ask. "FOOD and WATER!" Muah ha harr har haa. It's mine, all mine! I'll...What's this? There a lake full of water?! I thought water only came from this hole I found in the ground. BAH!

That includes all of you software programmers and forum baby sitters. Work and no play causes atrophy to childlike brain parts. Must play, use creative side of the brain more!

BBQ in a blizzard in the backyard with a polar bear family. Invite the white baby seals too. Seal ya later! :laugh: No whale blubber was eaten here. Everyone is having bbq'ed cauliflower and horse radish in sesame seed buns.

Yay!

ROARING Applause!

Encore! Encore!

Take a look at KS Hairdos - it has a fairly decent selection. :smile:

Also, I'm rather annoyed at Dragon Age today. I was fighting the dragon in the Hissing Wastes (which is level 20, the most powerful one I've fought so far) and I got him down to about a 10th of his health, and then he killed me. The battle lasted for about 20 minutes and I was soooo close! Argh.

EDIT: Killed the bastard the second time, though. I went back to Skyhold and forged some new equipment for my companions, and that really helped. Too bad the dragon didn't drop anything I could use, though. I've now killed 6 out of 10 high dragons.

Do you know what I don't really like about the Dragon Age games? The endings. They so... conclusive. Like, you beat the game and then, just... nothing. It's not like the Elder Scrolls where you feel empowered to continue on your adventures, it's quite the opposite. I still haven't fought Corypheus on this profile, but with the ending so nigh, I don't really want to. :/

I had used that for a while. I didn't see it on the Nexus this time though.

I guess I either have to play as a female character or one of the beast races. I haven't decided which I'll do when I start playing again. I'm leaning towards playing an Argonian since I haven't done that in a while.

I had that happen one time with the dragons as well. It wasn't that one though, it was the one in The Hinterlands. I had to fight another one twice when the game froze in Emprise du Lion pretty soon after I started fighting the second dragon there.

I agree about that. While the ending of DA:I let's you continue to play it just... isn't that fun after that. Maybe that's my fault since I did almost everything before beating the game anyway.

The team and I just got killed by that Hissing Wastes dragon; with the aid of all the little ones. That Hissing Waste Dragon is a tough one. Of course the little Wyverns that come in about the time you're going for the kill sure are a surprise. They showed up just when it looked like the fight was drawing to an end. :ohmy: Those little sneaks! :laugh:

ROARING Applause!

Encore! Encore!