The last poster wins

TheCalliton

I will forever guide by the tribe, i though will grant the wish to win all my life. Emortal life it may be. But lol my self to winning. I would like to thank my mom, my father, Sister relatives for this post. I would like to cry, THANK you, thank you.. Sniff... :laugh:

So are you granting titty chocolates or what?! Gimme the tits!!! Gimme the chocolate!!!

I wouldn't be able to eat those chocolates... too busy staring at them!

Auuugh! The freaking crashes! This time it crashed so hard that I had to restart the computer. I hope CD Projekt Red fixes this mess soon.

Edited by billyro

So are you granting titty chocolates or what?! Gimme the tits!!! Gimme the chocolate!!!

A mental image passed through my mind of drunk Robert Downey Jr screaming this at Jarvis. It was beautiful. :laugh:

I came home and my husky destroyed my blinds, all my ps3 controllers, and ripped toilet paper and vinyl gloves all over the living room I just cleaned yesterday.

Needless to say, she is now an outside dog until I can look at her without thinking murderous thoughts.

Thought I should finish up other games before getting too into The Witcher. Finished off Alien Isolation. It's... Okay. The game is terrifying at first, and the sounds and setting and all is very cool, but it gets repetitive fast. The alien gets frustrating, and sometimes the game is ridiculously (maybe deliberately?) sparse with the parts/ammo you NEED to clear an area. The game was so irritating I turned it down to Novice, a difficulty below easy that was added in a patch I guess. Then there's the ending, where s#*! just keeps going wrong. When you finally get to the end it's predictable and pretty unexciting (partly because of too long of a climax, and partly because SPOILERS BUT NOT REALLY

it's horror so of course it would end that way)

. The story isn't particularly interesting to be honest, though it is cool if you like Alien. Won't say I didn't enjoy the game, but I'm glad I got it used.

Edit: Oh and the stupid damn item/weapon wheel is terrible to navigate while something charges towards you.

Edited by K00L

I came home and my husky destroyed my blinds, all my ps3 controllers, and ripped toilet paper and vinyl gloves all over the living room I just cleaned yesterday.

Needless to say, she is now an outside dog until I can look at her without thinking murderous thoughts.

I know that feel - hope the damage wasn't too costly. Large dogs seem to have to be outside dogs, though. :unsure:

Thought I should finish up other games before getting too into The Witcher. Finished off Alien Isolation.

You must have very powerful restraint. :laugh:

EDIT: The Witcher 3 is just so damn good. I just... it's too good.

Edited by billyro