The last poster wins

TheCalliton

K00L, was The Witcher 3 among those games? Because if it is, ready your weapons for a fight if it gets damaged. :yes:

Technically, yes. But The Witcher 3 is digital, so no worry about that getting damaged. :tongue:

The two discs he took were for Dark Souls II: Scholar of the First Sin and Bloodborne. Unsurprisingly, he didn't put them in their cases properly. I charged him $10 an hour... Unfortunately he only had like $12.

-SNIP-

Thor, we know it's you.

K00L, was The Witcher 3 among those games? Because if it is, ready your weapons for a fight if it gets damaged. :yes:

Technically, yes. But The Witcher 3 is digital, so no worry about that getting damaged. :tongue:

The two discs he took were for Dark Souls II: Scholar of the First Sin and Bloodborne. Unsurprisingly, he didn't put them in their cases properly. I charged him $10 an hour... Unfortunately he only had like $12.

Have you told him that he doesn't put the discs in properly? Maybe he's unaware that putting them in loosely is bad?

Thor, we know it's you.

Have you told him that he doesn't put the discs in properly? Maybe he's unaware that putting them in loosely is bad?

Little too obvious isn't he? :laugh:

I told him, I don't remember what he said though... If he said anything at all. I think he does it because he bought Fallout New Vegas on the Xbox 360 and the way the case "gripped" the disc ended up cracking it (pushing down the center wouldn't let the game out easily). There were a few Xbox games I remember having really atrocious cases like that.

Maybe just remind him then, 'cause he probably thinks he's doing the right thing by not being forceful.

The Witcher had a weird glitch today: Geralt kept jumping non-stop, no matter what I did. Even loading a previous save didn't fix it. :P

Edited by billyro

Edit: Now mine is edited out since you were worried about overreacting. :tongue:

Anyway, I might upload a video later of our dog encountering a turtle. It's pretty cute.

Edited by K00L

Agh, you saw that before I could edit it out. :tongue: I deleted it from my previous post because I thought I might have been overreacting.

Anyway, she said that she hasn't even played The Witcher 3 so I assume her opinions are based solely on the trailer or posters. I suppose it doesn't matter - her argument doesn't influence my opinion of the game, and it's her problem if she doesn't like it.

I love dog videos! You should do it. :D

EDIT: I must be tired... so many mistakes in my previous sentences. :sweat: Fixed!

Edited by billyro

-SNIP-

Thor, we know it's you.

anunnakai anunnakai anunnakai anunnakai anunnakai anunnakai anunnakai anunnakai anunnakai anunnakai anunnakai anunnakai anunnakai anunnakai anunnakai anunnakai

I bought a m8 meedia box with kodi pre loaded with plugins galore. Great peace of media bliss if you have a blazingly fast pc that is so noisy that well. :down: :geek:

http://www.amazon.ca/Vensmile-tech-Streaming-Miracast-Receiver-AML8726-M8/dp/B00S4H5HM2/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1432585036&sr=8-1&keywords=m8

And Songza bliss.

http://songza.com/discover/genres/alternative_indie/ screw spotify.

Edited by Inkatet666

anunnakai anunnakai anunnakai anunnakai anunnakai anunnakai anunnakai anunnakai anunnakai anunnakai anunnakai anunnakai anunnakai anunnakai anunnakai anunnakai

Don't you mean "anunnaki" instead?

Bye again Thor.

Agh, you saw that before I could edit it out. :tongue: I deleted it from my previous post because I thought I might have been overreacting.

I love dog videos! You should do it. :D

Oh, well that's easy enough to fix I just edited my post. :tongue:
I edit my posts a lot sometimes hoping no one saw.

I recorded three videos so I'll edit them (because people decided to get in the way, and if a video is recorded on my phone for a minute or more it gets corrupted so I need to merge them) and get them up soon. I don't have any video editing software so... it may be a bit later than soon I guess. :laugh:

Edited by K00L

Thor unfriended me on Steam because he reckons I ratted him out. That doesn't bother me, but what does is that he sent me 2 chat messages that I can't read (they don't appear for some reason) and now the notification thing won't go away for it. :pinch:

The... damn... notification...

Do you have Windows Movie Maker? It's nothing special but it works. :tongue:

EDIT: I like cookies. I ate one just before.

Edited by billyro