The last poster wins

TheCalliton

Maple syrup is better for our health then cane sugar, which made into mollasses, then brown sugar, the white sugar, and then powdered sugar. Ooo! I am thinking of pancakes with real butter and Pure Maple Syrup!

Closer to Boston, Mass. There are trees in the area near to Massechusettes. Maple Syrup making trees. ;wOOt;

I WIN!

Grrrrgggggghhhhhh... Apparently Geralt decided he no longer wants to dive. I'm unsure if it's got anything to do with me getting stuck in a boat earlier. Probably.

It appears the little pix that Ironman5000 is posting are being blocked. Are they adult pictures?! I better go see if my settings has adult content blocked. It may have changed to blocked since I cleared my belongings out expecting to be kicked out because I keep getting signed out when playing on The LAST POSTER WINS thread.

Oh! And... um... I WIN.

Grrrrgggggghhhhhh... Apparently Geralt decided he no longer wants to dive. I'm unsure if it's got anything to do with me getting stuck in a boat earlier. Probably.

Geralt was probably like, "Nope, the underwater controls are terrible, I'm not doing it." :P

It appears the little pix that Ironman5000 is posting are being blocked.

Looks like it was supposed to be a :P smiley.

It appears the little pix that Ironman5000 is posting are being blocked. Are they adult pictures?!

Nope all my adult pictures went neatly under the radar, CANT TOUCH THIS! *does MC Hammer dance across the room*

I never had maple syrup but it sounds revolting, like liquid sugar or something? I might as well munch on a block of lard as a night time snack :tongue:

Apparently the link isn't sharing. I selected the whole thingy and it says snack. I clicked on it and the web page appeared. For some reason it just isn't making an appearance for me to see.

Oh!

I WIN!

edit. Now that I quoted your post it's fine. Just could not see the smilie and snack before.

Turns out using a PC that dumps 250W of heat into a room without air conditioning during summer is a bad idea, I'm being cooked alive. :sad:

Ah well, stock clocks and undervolting it is. I hate it but it has to be done.

Edited by Werne

ARK: Survival Evolved is going to be an awesome game once it's been optimised. It's already beautiful and has loads of content... it's just the performance that needs to perfected.

EDIT: Bought a new monitor online. I couldn't help it... I just had to get one that was awesome. Cost me $300 so it better be! :sweat:

Edited by billyro

Can someone help me out here please? I am trying to load geck with fose but cant :(

I looked it up and im supposed to make a shortcut to fose loader, in properties add "-editor" to the target... But as I dont have a file with this name it says target or path is invalid!

WTF??

I looked it up and im supposed to make a shortcut to fose loader, in properties add "-editor" to the target... But as I dont have a file with this name it says target or path is invalid!

You need to put the -editor suffix outside the system path quotation marks, like so...

"C:\Program Files (x86)\Bethesda Softworks\Fallout 3\fose_loader.exe" -editor

Anything inside them is read as part of the file path, anything outside them is read as execution functionality. :thumbsup:

Edited by Werne