ℹ️ Intermittent Download History issues ×

The last poster wins

TheCalliton

What is the matter? Don't you want to become Necromancers? :laugh:

This is just disgusting. This thread has been turned into a number of operators for other threads, posted pages where there are thousands of questions, like the ones above, already answered. And modding threads which are still floating in the forums other discussion area which the modders could use to discusss their variety of mods, mod improvements, different tools for making 3D, 2D, bending, breaking, any way you want it, without loading all their stuff on this simple game space.

I think what I am saying is, "Have any of you tried using the, 'SEARCH' link at the top of page to find coming up and or old Useful help from peoples posts that are sinking deeper into the tombs of Forums.nexusmods.com?" What's the matter? Afraid you'll walk into a Liche and have to fight your way out of the depths of the old passages down into the dungeons like you make for others to spend their days defeating the ghouls, Liche, and walking skeleton in this forums Closets? :devil:

I WIN!

I looked it up and im supposed to make a shortcut to fose loader, in properties add "-editor" to the target... But as I dont have a file with this name it says target or path is invalid!

You need to put the -editor suffix outside the system path quotation marks, like so...
"C:\Program Files (x86)\Bethesda Softworks\Fallout 3\fose_loader.exe" -editor
Anything inside them is read as part of the file path, anything outside them is read as execution functionality. :thumbsup:

Oh FFS I didnt know I needed a space there after the target :facepalm:

Thank you werne you saved my ass there :D

Dont normally mess around with scripts much but this FO3 WIP im working on has new items to craft and got an awesome new system to work from :)

Um Did you dig in into the forums, before posting your posted new question here?

I WIN!

Oh cmon dont make me do things! The connection on this phone is awful it takes ages for pages to load. Plus im exhausted from mowing the overgrown lawn with a strimmer cos the mower broke....it took ALL day!

Um ok now fose wont load in the game now, so do I have to edit this shortcut every time I need to use fose in geck and remove the "-editor" bit when I want to play...?

Can you make two shortcuts? One for each?

Um ok now fose wont load in the game now, so do I have to edit this shortcut every time I need to use fose in geck and remove the "-editor" bit when I want to play...?

Make one shortcut for fose_loader.exe and another for fose_loader.exe -editor. Just change the names so you know which is which. :wink:

Um Did you dig in into the forums, before posting your posted new question here?

Did you read the news? One of the five server clusters is down and traffic is up 22% due to FO3/NV going on sale on Steam following the FO4 announcement. Basically, the site is under 52% higher load than it should be and is slow as hell, combine that with a slow mobile connection and you have a clusterf***.

And by the way, the Nexus search has been rendered more or less useless since the site overhaul a few years back, now you have to sift through thousands of useless threads just to find the right one.

EDIT: I got bored so I made pitching machines in FO3 fire frag grenades at random, makes them hell of a lot more useful as traps. :D

Edited by Werne

I wonder if clusterf*#@ is just an analogy for gangbang. :P

EDIT: I got bored so I made pitching machines in FO3 fire frag grenades at random, makes them hell of a lot more useful as traps. :D

Hmmm isn't there a pitching machine in Point Lookout's Herzog mine that does the same thing? Could be wrong though.