The last poster wins

TheCalliton

First rule I learned when I had a side job in IT support: People want their problem fixed, period. They don't give a rats ass about the how and why.

Anyway;

Just...stab, stab, stab, stab, stab! And then...stab, stab, stab, stab, stab!

First person to correctly guess who's quote that is gets..... a tie. An... inflatable one. Handy for when eh... you need to... inflate something.

The people who used me for their IT problems didn't like the fact I solved their problems when it had practically burnt out their pea picking hearts trying to find the reason their code did not work.

I'm not sure if you're taking a stab at me, but if you are, please stop.

I'd think that you would be accustomed to people taking stabs at you. Because I've seen you posting pictures of so many things to stab people with. Do unto others what you would want them to do to you.

Correct me if I am wrong, is what I just wrote a stab?

Or is this more politically correctly a Stab? " Stab ".

I see someone authored a story about Bugs Bunny today. The things he said or did would get him fired today. I better watch my peas and cucumbers when I post, because I might get hired for being so good at hidden meanings and innuendos.

I WIN!

Gonna be honest... I don't really know what you're talking about. :tongue: I make swords so I can stab things and I give swords to people so they can stab things too.

Anyway, here's a new WIP weapon that you can't stab with! :teehee:

http://puu.sh/jeU16/3309b7b4f0.jpg

Dunno about the rivets - they look cool but they would be impractical on the axe head. Also I rarely make axes so the proportions are probably a bit off...

EDIT: *Sigh*, I am VERY close to completely uninstalling Skyrim. For some reason, I cannot even load a game without it crashing any more. I even started a new game, saved immediately, exited the game, opened it back up and then tried to load it - and it crashed. If a completely new savegame doesn't even work, what hope does everything else have?

Normally this wouldn't bother me, since there was a workaround: you could use "coc qasmoke" (or any other location) from the main menu which would load up the game, THEN you could load a save and it would work. Now, that crashes as well.

I've looked through the logs for errors: found that I have some leftover scripts from Arissa running - deleted those (don't even use Arissa any more). Found that Race Compatibility was outdated, so I updated. Discovered that iHUD was showing a lot of error messages, but apparently that's normal. And then there's a crap-load of stuff I can't understand (basically number gibberish). So yeah, I have no clue!

I'm going to take a break from it today because I know I'll get angry, but maybe I'll find a solution tomorrow. Hopefully, because I've modded Skyrim to the f***ing moon and back, and I'll be pissed if I can't fix it.

EDIT 2: Hahahahahaha, now Oblivion won't even start! What the f***...

Edited by billyro

I really do not understand by Bethsoft just keeps going with the 1 follower at a time limitation though. I'll bet one of the first gameplay-related mods is going to be one that increases the follower limit.

Not like it hasn't been done before in other Bethsoft games after all.

I think they limit it to one follower so that the game doesn't become too easy, but yeah, a mod will be out very quickly to address it. And it's interesting that you can't have a human companion and an animal/robot companion at the same time, like in New Vegas. I know for sure that until I get that mod to allow multiple companions, I won't be using any animals or robots.

I'm just glad they decided to flesh out 12 followers instead of having lots of generic ones. Well, hopefully most of the 12, anyway (I have a feeling that maybe 4 of them will be animals/robots and thus won't have as much personality). Also, with the confirmed romances, they'll hopefully have some interesting dialogue. It better not be, "thanks for helping me kill those 10 raiders, now let's get married," as it was the case in Skyrim, because that would suck. I like meaningful relationships with a lot of content, so fingers-crossed for something like that.

Edited by billyro

To explore where no one knows me, to explore like I lived there since childhood, and, after growing up I've got some spare time to be able to see what the rest of the people built and find out the history of the city. That is what makes the Fallout games fun for me.

I hope Fallout 4 lives up to the explorers dream life.

Companions that shared that wonder, talked about it too, would make the game even better.

Oh! And so the Ghost of TheCalliton does not come back to haunt me...

I WIN!