The last poster wins

TheCalliton

Creation kit y? Y u do dis?

Seriously though, I like never remember to save and then s#*! happens. Like I went to enable decals (and for some damn reason opening the menu to do that disables the terrain) and then BAM! It crashed. I shouldn't be so surprised.

It's the game play Desire K00L.

I get it all the time. It's like I'm modding and the activity hint's of playing while modding. I lose track of time while I am modding then, because of the desire to play the mod.

There's the setting in preferences to save the mod every few minutes.

I prefer not to use it.

Creation kit y? Y u do dis?

Seriously though, I like never remember to save and then s*** happens. Like I went to enable decals (and for some damn reason opening the menu to do that disables the terrain) and then BAM! It crashed. I shouldn't be so surprised.

Well...yeah...saving often is like page 1 in the book of "doing shitt on the pc" so, you are a silly boy! :P

:tongue: It was honestly probably a total of like 10 minutes of work but spread across a couple of hours. Wasn't anything important either, I was messing around mostly.

And my brother caused me to stay up until 2:00 AM. Worth it though, laughed almost the whole time. We were just playing around in a game. Some guy kept following me though and it was kind of creepy.

Lol knew it would just confuse you billy :wink: british surreal comedy is wasted on a lot of british people let alone other cultures :tongue:

It made me laugh, but yeah, that was very random even for me. :P

Also, I'm going to post this here instead of in the General Mod Author section, but those threads are VICIOUS. Any topic regarding paid modding generally turns into a snarl-fest and it's quite unsettling seeing popular mod authors at each others' throats.

Although, I was very tempted to post this meme in one of the threads...

f79ab5f61bef9b82aaece1e84014aba1.jpg

Even though I probably would have been roasted for doing so. :laugh:

Although, I was very tempted to post this meme in one of the threads...

f79ab5f61bef9b82aaece1e84014aba1.jpg

Even though I probably would have been roasted for doing so. :laugh:

I prefer this one:

http://replygif.net/i/187.gif

But yeah, that section has become a real crazy place since the paid modding fiasco. Don't even read most threads in there anymore. Too much drama and bickering.

Now it's just the dumb user comments (never gets old) and the one about self-entitled morons making "mod packs".