The last poster wins

TheCalliton

Everyone here that does not conform to the Rules set by TheCalliton should be banned from posting in this area. :devil:

I'm going to type now... :tongue: The rule of this thread is so simple even the worlds laziest computer users (like the people that copied and pasted together Windows 10 Pro) can get a teeny tiny spark of life back in their childhood ramblings from losing at Solitaire twenty times, before winning one hand dealt out, without cheating.

Oh! I found a mod for Fallout 3 to change in the Mod kit for Fallout 4, which should be so easy to switch over, I am just filled with tingling anticipation. In the meantime; I am continuing to play a video game until I reach level 10 so I can take the Doctors ship out to the Spaceship hovering over Earth and see how Somah, Astronaut Sally, the cowboy, the Samurai, and the army medic are all getting along up there while Astronaut Sally seeks her sister and are releasing all those Earthlings from Cryo-stasis one by one.

I WIN!

Kind of wondering whether or not I should try reinstalling Windows 10. After that whole admin business though... I dunno.

Edited by K00L

Lol knew it would just confuse you billy :wink: british surreal comedy is wasted on a lot of british people let alone other cultures :tongue:

It made me laugh, but yeah, that was very random even for me. :P

Also, I'm going to post this here instead of in the General Mod Author section, but those threads are VICIOUS. Any topic regarding paid modding generally turns into a snarl-fest and it's quite unsettling seeing popular mod authors at each others' throats.

Although, I was very tempted to post this meme in one of the threads...

f79ab5f61bef9b82aaece1e84014aba1.jpg

Even though I probably would have been roasted for doing so. :laugh:

I know its really childish I got my head ripped off, but to be fair I think I may have asked for it especially when I act like a smartass, so I dont let it bother me.

Kind of wondering whether or not I should try reinstalling Windows 10. After that whole admin business though... I dunno.

Is there any real benefit to upgrade to Windows 10 yet? I mean, the only thing that interests me is DirectX12, and no games even utilise that yet (that I know of), so... I'm not sure if I'll even get it at all yet.

Also, I'm going to post this here instead of in the General Mod Author section, but those threads are VICIOUS. Any topic regarding paid modding generally turns into a snarl-fest and it's quite unsettling seeing popular mod authors at each others' throats.

Although, I was very tempted to post this meme in one of the threads...

f79ab5f61bef9b82aaece1e84014aba1.jpg

Even though I probably would have been roasted for doing so. :laugh:

I know its really childish I got my head ripped off, but to be fair I think I may have asked for it especially when I act like a smartass, so I dont let it bother me.

Everyone is being childish, in my opinion. Most of the bickering was akin to children fighting over crayons.

Anyway, onto a similar (but for different reasons) topic... I'm not sure why I even bother posting stuff on TESRenewal any more (that's the Skywind and Morroblivion website for those who don't know). The majority of them are just a bunch of elitist, arrogant pricks who monopolise every contribution and ignore suggestions that contradict their fascist, biased opinions of the project and Morrowind's lore. The work these teams have completed so far is impressive, granted, but their attitude is completely antithetic for a community-driven project and it's no wonder why the majority of visitors and contributors leave within the first few posts they make. What is a wonder is how I managed to accumulate over 100 posts on TESRenewal without getting into a serious argument with one of them (and there were many instances where I could have - they almost seemed to incite it, actually) and then leaving in a fury; gods only know how many people have done that before me. TESRenewal is equivalent to a dictatorship, but instead of a single ruler, it's run by a small group of power-crazy jerks.

EDIT: ... Well, that escalated quickly! But I'm not going to alter it (aside from toning some bits down) - as this is my genuine opinion of that cesspool.

Edited by billyro

It's so much fun writing when I am suffering from hypothermia.

Ooh! The first sign of dehydration is you're not going to the bathroom as much and the color of your urine is getting yellow. If it gets dark as cola or coffee color you're in BIG trouble.

A guy up the street in his 40's try to beat the heat by drinking beer, whiskey, and coffee. He's has suffered permanent brain damage and is in the home for people over 65 who are senile.

Hypothermia: It kills us if we get to dry & hot and it kills us if we get to wet & cold.

I WIN!

It's so much fun writing when I am suffering from hypothermia.

Ooh! The first sign of dehydration is you're not going to the bathroom as much and the color of your urine is getting yellow. If it gets dark as cola or coffee color you're in BIG trouble.

A guy up the street in his 40's try to beat the heat by drinking beer, whiskey, and coffee. He's has suffered permanent brain damage and is in the home for people over 65 who are senile.

Hypothermia: It kills us if we get to dry & hot and it kills us if we get to wet & cold.

I WIN!

Doodmon, you need to relieve yerself more often. Yellow is bad.