The last poster wins

TheCalliton

It's so much fun writing when I am suffering from hypothermia.

Ooh! The first sign of dehydration is you're not going to the bathroom as much and the color of your urine is getting yellow. If it gets dark as cola or coffee color you're in BIG trouble.

A guy up the street in his 40's try to beat the heat by drinking beer, whiskey, and coffee. He's has suffered permanent brain damage and is in the home for people over 65 who are senile.

Hypothermia: It kills us if we get to dry & hot and it kills us if we get to wet & cold.

I WIN!

Doodmon, you need to relieve yerself more often. Yellow is bad.
Moto...that isnt urine mate. :P

Messing around with an armour mashup:

http://puu.sh/juXF1/2a2fb1e6fb.jpg

Arms are slightly discoloured but I think I might have fixed that now. All that's left is to make a high-weight mesh (will probably be a nightmare) and custom textures.

EDIT: Turns out that adding a high-weight IS a giant pain in the clacker. Why does the game only utilise the _1.nif when the _0.nif is clearly there? Especially considering that they have the exact same order, filesize and textures! Grrrrrrr...

EDIT 2: Well, the CK says that the vertex count is off by 2 vertices - thus the entire thing shits itself. Ughhh, why do I even bother?

Edited by billyro

What's this?! A shard was broken and a bunch of eviler people from the next town over, from the town full of good people and a silent boy, now have one of the other shards that might restore me to my former self and restore my magic.

Oh! Wait!

I've just ran out of WATER! I have to go get another cold glass of water.

Thinking really hard. ( If only my magic were restored, then I could cast a spell and Mike the Moose would bring me a glass of water. Right now he is a stuffed animal and sits there waiting for me to get my magic restored. Of course, there is one drawback to restoring him. I would have to pay him for bringing me the cold water in a glass.) Hmm?

Oh! And! I will WIN! *Someday.*