The last poster wins

TheCalliton

No, me.

Because that makes sense. Me win now.

9722ef9a2c349e1b2e1af8b06dee7485.jpg

Yeah!

It makes perfect sense!

All the water on the planets he's conquered is dirty, filthy, and had lots of viral stuff floating around in it.

So Darth Vadar is using a BRITA Water Pitcher that filters out bad stuff from water, pouring it into another jug.

He must be expecting some important guests. So the BRITA Pitcher is not enough? He must need some extra water to make ice with.

I WIN!

Far out, I haven't seen Tom and Jerry in about 10 years! I loved that show. :D

Awwww, why did someone have to upload a Dawnbreaker mod today? I was going to release mine! I don't want to seem like I'm competing with people...

EDIT: Released it anyway. Sorry, other guy!

Also, anyone (mostly K00L) seen the new Dragon Age DLC yet? The Descent? From what I can gather, they essentially took the most tedious and infuriating parts of Dragon Age Origins and 2, then made a DLC out of it. :tongue: I like the Dwarves and their lore... but the Deep Roads are just annoying IMO.

Edited by billyro

Also, anyone (mostly K00L) seen the new Dragon Age DLC yet? The Descent? From what I can gather, they essentially took the most tedious and infuriating parts of Dragon Age Origins and 2, then made a DLC out of it. :tongue: I like the Dwarves and their lore... but the Deep Roads are just annoying IMO.

Yeah... And the description isn't exactly... exciting. "Find out what's causing earthquakes!" Woo!

I haven't even bought the first DLC. And I hate to say it, because I love Dragon Age, but honestly I've enjoyed The Witcher 3 more (and I still haven't beaten that).

Anyway, time for some Fallout Shelter. :tongue:

Edit: What the heck Windows! I delayed an update for 4 hours. Now it pops up saying 14 minutes left and I can't postpone. Fiiiiiiiine...

Edited by K00L