The last poster wins

TheCalliton

Yeah, I haven't got the first DLC either. It's waaaay too expensive (it's like... $20?) for what seems like a little bundle of side-quests.

The Witcher 3 is just way too good in every way, though. :tongue: I like Dragon Age Inquisition because I get to make my own character and there's interesting companions... but The Witcher 3 is just far better IMO. Although, to be honest, I think The Witcher 3 is probably the best game I have ever played, so yeah...

Oh man, if the next Witcher game has character creation... I will be in heaven. And mod support... ohhhhh yeahhhhhhh. I know CD Projekt Red said that the Witcher 3 was the end of Geralt's story, but that doesn't necessarily mean that there won't be another Witcher game. :D

I downloaded Fallout Shelter but I couldn't get into it. Is it fun?

Edited by billyro

Agree. (And those Witcher 3 expansions coming out whenever are huge! 10 and 20 hours was it?)
Agree.
And agree. :tongue:

And not really. Kind of just a typical phone game... I expected... more, at least with the way people were so excited about it.

Edit: So, remember how I posted about how I couldn't run as admin in Windows 10? Well, for the hell of it I just tried going back to it again, still got the same error. I started looking online hoping someone had the same issue (Er... and fixed it...). There were a few answers (including Microsoft's answer of completely resetting, as in deleting everything, the computer and using a different account) but the most bizarre thing fixed it. I just set the system sounds back to the default Windows set... :dry:

Edited by K00L

I tried win8, didnt like it cos it turned my laptop into a damn iphone with giant ugly app windows. Tell me why I NEED win10 over 7 and may possibly maybe consider contemplating getting it...actually dont bother im still not gonna get it :P

Windows 10 looks like iPhone and Xbox360 with some of Windows 3.11 graphics controls that made even the white borders around the Browser too bright. The eyestrain was maddening enough. I chose to restore my previous Windows Version via the allowed process they gave us.

For some reason though, Windows Update keeps trying to install it. And has been trying for nearly a week now.

I tried win8, didnt like it cos it turned my laptop into a damn iphone with giant ugly app windows. Tell me why I NEED win10 over 7 and may possibly maybe consider contemplating getting it...actually dont bother im still not gonna get it :tongue:

I don't like that it looks like a phone either, but I do like how some of it looks. Pretty grey boxy see-through. Actually no other reason I got it. :tongue:

Edited by K00L

Windows 10 looks like iPhone and Xbox360 with some of Windows 3.11 graphics controls that made even the white borders around the Browser too bright. The eyestrain was maddening enough. I chose to restore my previous Windows Version via the allowed process they gave us.

For some reason though, Windows Update keeps trying to install it. And has been trying for nearly a week now.

It will keep reminding you forever. To shut it up about Windows 10 Reserved GFW.exe, uninstall Windows Update KB3035583.