The last poster wins

TheCalliton

Ah! I see.

You didn't make a mod that could have been called the "Very rich Creeper". You created the combo instead in 2008 with extra services and gave it the title, "Very rich Creeper and Mudkrab with new services."

Now that I have cleared that up in my mind I can go back to the club, ask a Floof to dance that isn't surrounded by a bunch of little fluffys.

:happy:

I WIN!

:sad: Sorry to read that.

I'm surprised your computer and monitor didn't get fried too.

Lightning surges over power lines that carry 10,000 Watts don't usually decide only to fry individual computer components installed in the case.

Maybe it is time you train yourself to watch the weather reports.

Or buy a

UPS: Uninterrupted Power Supply : CyberPower LX1100G UPS - 660W - 1100 VA - 7 Ah

On sale today! $110.49 at Google Express with free shipping.

:geek:

I hope Google Express (or Elon Musk) sends me a ticket to live on Mars for sharing this information voluntarily, i.e., without charge or to get a commission on the sale if you buy one from them.

I see! The 21st Century is picking up speed and leaving all those behind who don't bother to read the signs.

The leaders of the 19th and 20th Century are losing more ground.

President Trump and his publishing companies catalogs filled with clothes for perfect dolls and guys is

clearly losing rank, because more and more people are going back to designs that are already 10 years old.

See you at the round table; Knight. Where we can share our stories of heroic adventures, drink and dine until we get old and fat.

How old are you?

How tall are you?

How much do you weigh?

Have you got anything good to drink and eat?

If you do, bring some with you when you return to the Round Table. It will make your stories seem more credible.