The last poster wins

TheCalliton

@SnowFox35 I had some time to create that pfp. I did it with "Paint". I am not skilled in making good pictures with Paint. It's supposed to be a dragon that was just born. It's egg is behind the baby green dragon. The question mark is it's long tail steering it toward it's home world. It's from an idea I got. IMO dragons are born among the stars.

@M48A5 One day this week, I went to "Many Glaciers Lodge" to see if I could camp near there for a night and hike a trail to a 'man made tunnel' called, "The Ptarmigan Tunnel". The tent camping area, all the rooms at the lodge, and a motel nearby to the main trail were all full, and booked for the season.

East and West Glacier's villages were nearly empty compared to the Many Glaciers Lodge area. For some reason Glacier National Park's Many Glaciers Lodge area has become an incredible attraction. Dangerously so.

So far, for the past two years when I've gone there, there were so many tourists there I had to find a place to park, get some food and, head back to my little wooden house. It was nearly twice as crowded this year. The side parking spaces were all filled and people parked where the signs said no parking all along the road anywhere they could find a wide enough spot to pull off to the side.