The last poster wins

TheCalliton

It really isn't a good idea to drool over the keyboard.

I WIN!

Do you still sit at a desk with a keyboard, with your forearms bent 35 degrees, bending your wrists too, so they are stressing your carpal tunnel muscles, while leaning over the keyboard so it is below your chin, staring at the little 21 inch monitor?!

Sit up straight and the drool will flow down your chin to your belly and all over your lap instead.

:laugh:

NOT I!

I've been crafting with shop machines since I was 10 years old.

If you would like I could build you a gaming set up like mine, one with modifications for your delightful relaxed gaming habits though, and you would only find yourself burning off the middle stores of your abdomen because of those constant rising moments when you get so involved in a game you move to seemingly fight vehemently, and when you do, you build up stronger abs and gain those ripples of muscle that are known as a six packs on your fat free belly. That is if I build the frame so you can bend the seat just enough to do the crunches.

My Mouse and Keyboard are wireless. An ergonomic keyboard and a gaming mouse designed that can be adjusted to fit the hand of the user. I can lay back, arms outstretched, elbows bent slightly, so my wrists are level with my fingers. I won't get carpal tunnel syndrome from having my wrists bent from sitting up leaning back and forth as I type.

Right now I am laid back on a air inflatable sleeping pad designed for an outdoor sleeping bag. I modified a water bed frame so I have all my buttons and switches within reach. I even have a Peltier cooling/heating refrigerator within reach so I can pull a cold drink of water out of it once ever 2 hours to keep hydrated.

My PC in it's case is 10 feet away, under a steel stand for the monitor I picked up. It is a 65 inch LED 3D type TV also 10 feet away. So when I say the pictures make my eyes drool, my tears roll down passed the bottom of my earlobes if I don't get a kleenex first to catch and dry my eyes.

I thought all the children here were crafty like that too. Now they are all are grown up now, still occasionally posting here. Since Europe and the other surrounding countries outside the U. S. always have more modern devices I would have thought that the grown up children would have aspired to wireless keyboards or the new controls that are simple hand motion controls, or the ones that attached to the fingers tips like tiny finger tips gloves.

I WIN!

easy as pizza (pie)

All my stuff is hardwired (you can't hack hard-wire) and EMP protected.

So when the air bursts start, I'll still be able to use my stuff while you are watching the wisps of smoke issuing from your ventilation grills.

I WIN!

All my stuff is hardwired (you can't hack hard-wire) and EMP protected.

So when the air bursts start, I'll still be able to use my stuff while you are watching the wisps of smoke issuing from your ventilation grills.

I WIN!

Oh! I understand. I might feel really disconnected for all that the Internet is worth.

Are your electrics all served by hydroelectric power plants, grounded too, linked to a solar battery power pack, grounded too, or maybe a coal operated power plant is your electricity supplier, grounded too, a nuclear power plant, grounded! Too?!

Hard wired electricity can get really heated up when a Super Surge overload happens. I hope you have a UPS; Universal Power Supply... My Universal Battery Back Up System that can withstand 15,000 Watt Surges to protect my homes electrical devices, and keep me from getting those huge monthly Electricity charges. Or... You could... Unplug everything before you go to sleep at night.

:teehee:

:tongue:

I WIN!

easy as pizza (pie)