The last poster wins

TheCalliton

Hey Everyone, wouldn't it be nice if we could all, niphilim222, Oblivionaddicted, M48A5, Mktavish, and everyone else who knows about it; we could all go for a ride in the T. A. R. D. I. S. about now?!

You know take a time holiday and shake off the Earthly stress by going and sitting on lounge chairs on a Sunny Beach in another time and another galaxy.

As soon as everyone can blink away and leave here just for a time, heh heh, so we can all have the time to refresh before we blink back. I'd like to start her up!

All aboard!

I like the idea.

Just woke up a little bit ago. I drank a glass of milk as my breakfast and now I'm about to go back to school.

Today I have a math test . . . that I didn't spend all night studying for, only some. I hope that's enough.

Have a good day, everyone.

Took you long enough! I was expecting you to come eventually. You've been well, Pagafyr? Last I saw you I was almost killed by Mktavish...

For now, like anyone here,

I win!

Oh Lordy ... that leaves the question ... would it have been manslaughter or murder ?

I guess I will leave it in the hands of the Jury , for whether or not i win ...

Took you long enough! I was expecting you to come eventually. You've been well, Pagafyr? Last I saw you I was almost killed by Mktavish...

I win!

Oh Lordy ... that leaves the question ... would it have been manslaughter or murder ?

How about we both just say no hard feelings and refrain from killing each other?

I win!

What happened to your girlfriend Mktavish? You two have a row?

Well I can be a judge and justify the cause of the assault, because I know what a turmoil your mind is in most of the day these days. I've been there and done that.

Old age does strange things to me. I feel like I should still have the rites to play in the young people's playground. So I turned my energies off the directions of rage, fighting, and anger and focused it on modding, and in the beginning learning how to mod caused me know end of troubles. I was 54 when I started working on the Morrowind Mod. I have another I began that is a huge task I would need a team to achieve for Fallout 3, that could have been a new game all on it's own to make it so my friends and I could play online together. While I was building the foundation Fallout 4 was brought to life. I growled. The the DLC for the Motel was added. I gringed. The the Big Mountain DLC I continued to work on my Fallout 3 mod, and yet, as I did while I was the people I had as friends started drifting away to their own means. firing up StarCraft, Eve, and Star Wars. I piddled around a while longer, giving the mod some finer touches until it was ready to fulfill the MMO starter, launching it away from Fallout 3 into my own Grand Opening time.

Where did everyone go?! When I raised my head from focusing my energies on the storyline, hoping when I did my friends would join me in the creation, they were all gone! All playing new games.

HOW FRUSTRATING!

Far be it from me to search the world for wisdom when I can sit back and watch a fight. Or get into one!

But at my age, modding is a delight, because my imagination seems to be able to accept my world as it develops in my story, in the mod I made I have a home. A place where I can make the world my own.

HOW SELFISH IS THAT?!

All I was thinking about was giving my friends and I a home away from home. Where we could scavenge and live together or alone.

The heck with politics, religions, races, culture, war, and fighting.

TIME TO PARTY!

FIRST DRINKS ARE ON ME!

Or are all of you too young to want to party with me? :huh:

I WIN!

easy as pizza (pie

I feel like I should still have the rites to play in the young people's playground.

Don't know what it's like in the mountain states, but around here there are laws against this. :smile:

I was thinking of the playground that was filled with adults. Mostly the kind where we all go for happy hour. Dancing, beach parties. The cove filled with ships where all sailing types go for a brief time to unwind and relax.

I'll get back to caring for the little ones like a good old man after I have unwound and relaxed for a day or seven to fourteen or wait. I am retired.

I'll keep in mind to keep a distance from your school house of K-11th graders and that you have a train of thought which leads to protect them. Where I, even me, would to stumbling around even when sober as a judge, trying not to trip over the little ones. As they run around me like a bunch of overdosed sugar plums dancing inside the mushroom's ring.

LOL AH!

Wise as I am, is it everyone's custom to throw darts where ever we can find a target?

dancing inside the mushroom's ring.

LOL AH!

Wise as I am, is it everyone's custom to throw darts where ever we can find a target?

Well yes ... didn't you notice ? And in case you are wondering , I am not mimiking trump with the ... I was dojing in long before he did. stupid media ,,, they should be paying for their right to profit .............. off of Free Speach ~~~ <<$soFingGood for them :?

Apparently it's November, yet my days and nights are still hot as if it's spring? I wonder when it will turn cold so I can use my beloved scarf again. Winter is my favorite season, after all...

What are you guys'?

Don't mind us, we've got a bit of mod construction set stuff, political debate stuff, and discussions going on elsewhere, and some it has leaked over into this thread. I'm getting ready to go out to get some fresh air, my head it getting stuffy from rambling around other threads reading posts.

I WIN!

easy as pizza (pie