The last poster wins

TheCalliton

You right ... I missed 4 spots to WiN !

Ya I just dribble my thoughts out on you forum readers . It's really unfair I suppose since it makes your reading harder ? If I could just put easy buttons up ... then society could explode sooner. Why even try anyways ?

Looking back at my old 386 still in working condition, Hmm nothing much but a old flight sim, Commander keen all three. on Windows 3.1 work group. :happy: :happy: .. Back in the 1980's it was bought, and not to mention a power house..

It looked like this the flight sim collection, it was in gasp 3d back in the 80's..

Edited by niphilim222

Time to rest. Maybe a cup of wine and a biscuit, without sesame seeds, before I go to bed.

So tired I am; after uncovering the folder with all the Fallout. 3 mods, patches, Unofficial patch too, utilities, even a Bittercup companion mod I could never seem to get to work. Finally I found out why. I've read and installed all the different forms from archiveinvalidation, fomm, to textures and weapons all 7zipped and rar whose author point back to TESnexus to get the latest updated versions provided in packs of hundreds I found shared at Fileplanet from IGN dot com. I was up in my elbows in studying the modding peoples work and now I see how I became overwhelmed.

Time; once again. Dare I dream a dream that will give me the answer to one of the mysteries I have wondered about.

This morning I had a dream a bunch of little bronchial tubes were filled with parasites in my lungs. Every time I breathed out they blow their horns, squeaked, and squealed until I feared death was assured by asphyxiation.

I WIN!

easy as pizza (pie)