The last poster wins

TheCalliton

I reviewed a collection of the TOP TEN MODS for Fallout 3 from 2008 to 2010 before I tired. There were several links to FalloutNexus com too

Three bundled packs of the top ten mods in every category from 2008, 09, and 10 kept me up all night. Each year they posted the top ten. I discovered the 3 folders with the pride of Nexusmods members I had stored in a folder with the mods I liked from several websites whose members all seemed to have converged in the Nexusmods eventually. The Fileplanet members included.

People who had their own websites too linking to the other websites where they made friends modding. Most of the top ten through the years were repeats. Clearing out all the duplicates will give me some disk space to use. I was up until 3:00 am. I played Fallout 3 and felt the excitement again. My imagination soared like an Eagle.

Getting out of the D. C. Wastelands became my first priority after I claimed some land and built a place to rest and store scrap. I built it so I didn't have so far to travel when I was loaded down with scraps from the north west side of the land. A good place near plenty of game for the BBQ and fresh water. Not far from the car fortress on an overpass.

I lived the exact opposite scavenging experiences that other people around the world do just to survive in places where forests and croplands are bare. A wasteland from overuse.

I got everything I scavenged from new construction sites waste. For projects I had. I didn't need large piles of lumber, coils of wire, bundles of tiles, roof shingles, or the stuff they would. I made stuff out of the pieces of stuff they threw away. Then I got caught up in school trying to do stuff that was automatic for me daily and educating me so I could talk about it just slowed me down.

They call it; being dumbed down. I sure felt that way. Thinking about hitting a nail on the head with a hammer in words is what got me my first badly bruised thumbnail. After learning the descriptions of measuring I spent more time trying to figure out why I had to go to school for stuff I already knew.

I remember a guy that was playing a banjo. Very well too. After a rock and roll pro chatted with him he wanted to learn more about music. He never knew there were little sheets of paper with notes on lines. He couldn't read notes. He didn't even know what a note was. C

I still find myself amazed at seeing words as I put them down. I find it distracting afterward because I want to read them to see if I make any sense. Even though I am sure they do.

Quite a few musicians play by ear ... yes they have no idea what any note its named ... it just rings true. And after awhile you don't even need your ears ... just muscle memory and the tune in your head. Albeit it aint that hard to then start learning the letters from A to E , G to C , B to D ...

Quite a few musicians play by ear ... yes they have no idea what any note its named ... it just rings true. And after awhile you don't even need your ears ... just muscle memory and the tune in your head. Albeit it aint that hard to then start learning the letters from A to E , G to C , B to D ...

F. A. C. E and E. G. B. D. F. : every good boy does fine. Kind of ruined my playing while thinking about them when I was getting accustomed to making cords while sitting there trying to learn more than I thought was necessary. More then just picking and grinning. :D Learning to play first without knowing the sheet music might have been better for me than the civilized manner I was instructed. The family was trying too hard to look like the new age and teaching first.

They forgot how they learned and messed me up royal.

We're watching The Last Of The Mohicans right now in Mi'kmaq Studies 11 (I'm in Grade 10).

It's alright. Most of it consists of loud gunfire, fast cello music, vibrant forestry, London, and horseback.

Wow! Movies like that would have caused a riot in the classroom when I was lad. :devil: Especially in high school.

I remember seeing, older children 9-12 years old, come out of the theaters pretending to act like the movie characters getting rough with each other, and even portraying the death scene. Or at least critic it as lame :down: and try to put on a better death scene act. :laugh:

While in school all the movies I remember were in Phys Ed. and Biology. I remember a cartoon movie with a hero named Hemo Globins. :sick: In 7th or 8th Phys. Ed. About our hemoglobins and how important they are. Biology was a class in 10th Grade. We were shown film using an 8 mm projector mostly documentaries. :dry: