The last poster wins

TheCalliton

Ah! Once again another freely exposes me for wanting to be an actual student of Archaeology. I made my Morrowind Mod because of scraps of Thor's insistent posts about it. I wanted some clarity other then being thought of as a Conspiracy Theorist or another member of an Archaeology society that was playing video games and posting here.

Hm? That gives me another idea for a mod. **** Forks! Ooo! Sharp pointy tines. ****

I won't do it! You other evil :devil: personality of... I won't. That's Oblivionaddicted's thought. It his!

Darn... :ohmy:

:devil:

We're watching The Last Of The Mohicans right now in Mi'kmaq Studies 11 (I'm in Grade 10).

It's alright. Most of it consists of loud gunfire, fast cello music, vibrant forestry, London, and horseback.

Wow! Movies like that would have caused a riot in the classroom when I was lad. :devil: Especially in high school.

I remember seeing, older children 9-12 years old, come out of the theaters pretending to act like the movie characters getting rough with each other, and even portraying the death scene. Or at least critic it as lame :down: and try to put on a better death scene act. :laugh:

While in school all the movies I remember were in Phys Ed. and Biology. I remember a cartoon movie with a hero named Hemo Globins. :sick: In 7th or 8th Phys. Ed. About our hemoglobins and how important they are. Biology was a class in 10th Grade. We were shown film using an 8 mm projector mostly documentaries. :dry:

That's all good and well, but it doesn't change the fact that you are currently losing.

Oh, it's another fox. Hello! Nice to meet you.

gYjQuJ4.png

Edited by TheReverendTholomewPlague

It is a statistical certainty there would be Two !#?

When the anomalys approach 1 and they slpit in two because of time being a factor.

That's just actual life in action.

And why I am at the point to say Nikki Haley is the president America needs now,

It is not about her personal views ,,, but a larger view seeing this is the person / situation that could stitch the country back together. Which is all that matters at this juncture for the possible last American Election.

And also ... if no quid pro quo in our goverment is where we are going.

I don't want people to suffer through dragging it out over the next decade ... of deciding we are better off under 2 federal entities.

And this is where I bring up the news agencies ... Profiting off of the division , and feeding it also. Therefore should be paying a special tax for their freedom of speech. Which should not be compared to an individuals freedom of speech , who do not profit from that freedom. They just enjoy it.

Having marketing enjoying the same level of freedom of speech as the individual ... is not what the architechs envisioned. It is a perverse use of that protection.

Fine you can say what you want ... but while you are raking in money for it.

Then you will pay the tax of disinformation (pufffing) as judge Judy would call it.

I win with the judge Judy mention ,,, cuz she is queen Bee.

Thor?! The guy isn't dead? Is he?! Changed his ID and Avatar a couple of times and was spotted here. Still breathing.

Tell me True. I would rather live knowing he was born with some traits the royal minded types would rather hide in the dungeon or Bedlam. I would rather live knowing he had some good days. Who has all good days? Anyone?!

I don't!