The last poster wins

TheCalliton

When I post here I am just reminding myself I already am a Winner.

I won the Great race and beat millions of others to reach the egg in Mothers womb. That's the greatest race on Earth.

I won! Just like all the people who read this. Or I wouldn't be here writing this now. I would be a little dried speck running down Father's leg, stuck on a blanket, on some bed sheets, or if Father wore his boxer shorts to sleep I might have ended up stuck and dried out there.

If others have some peasant attitude about life they SHOULDN'T. Because! They won too!

I WIN!

easy as pizza (pie)

:cool: :ninja: :pirate: :geek: :devil: :psyduck: :teehee: :D :woot: :whistling:

My point is. If you made it through that pulsing shrinking and expanding tunnel course to this place and now are born. Those that swam or flew depending on how it is thought of by those tiny microscopic people's who in the little ships were all traveling along side yours at the time. All those suppositions of our minds suggesting a crowd going to a place to become a future being for tomorrows world.

Imagine if you will all the damning jeers from all the losers?

Or are there some who were as much a part of the race to make sure one of them made it? Imagine all the cheers.

Imagine they were all your friends somewhere in another dimension and you had their support and you gave yours too. And you're the one who made it. What possible purpose, reason for us to go through such an ordeal could there be that we might know of, but something clouded out mind and during that time we drifted and our memories seem dim? Deemed unreal? Scary too!

To a child they might be scary! To a child that wasn't raised by the people who were aware of that journey and why it happens.

Do you suppose we were just born to graze in the fields all our lives and run from a predator like a T-Rex or another such when it it gets hungry?

T-Rex are clod hoppers and can't run, not even as fast as a little chicken. You could walk around them and avoid their big clawed feet. You could climb upon their backs and ride them like a cowboy on a wild horse. Or could you?

A winner? If you don't remember any such likeness I suggest that may trigger a long buried memory. Then maybe you should join me and do what I did for many a day. Grab a shovel and dig a hole in the ground until you hit the big one! GOLD!