The last poster wins

TheCalliton

I've pulled in my dream sleep time lines. Nothing ventured nothing gained.

I foster no more interests in what I have accomplished. My delusion of grandeur fades.

Ah to share the work that fit in with the designs of the minds of those whose injections here gave us all delightful ideas among those who live tooling around with the illusions of grandeur.

Sometimes I visualize what the words I read project. The illusion of thinking that they create becoming a video game moving picture in reality is fun!

Because the G.E.C.K. and other games construction sets make it possible for our daydream to become a picture we all can see I tread carefully as I can. So I don't slip into the delusion of grandeur and never return.

I WIN!

easy as pizza (pie)

Dreams we come up with , are like building walls to stand up to the trickle of time , which knocks down every wall eventually. When a dream becomes dashed ... it is because the snippet of time ran out. Therefore all we need do is set that time snippet to a larger value.

If TimeValue >= 120.7

Set DreamState to 0

elseif DreamState != 0

Set TimeValue to 0.7

If Trigger == 1

Set TimeValue to TimeValue + GetKarma.PlayerRef

Set Trigger to 0

Dreams we come up with , are like building walls to stand up to the trickle of time , which knocks down every wall eventually. When a dream becomes dashed ... it is because the snippet of time ran out. Therefore all we need do is set that time snippet to a larger value.

If TimeValue >= 120.7

Set DreamState to 0

elseif DreamState != 0

Set TimeValue to 0.7

If Trigger == 1

Set TimeValue to TimeValue + GetKarma.PlayerRef

Set Trigger to 0

If you have a movie moment. Watch the movie Hugo. I think it's a bit more how and why I imagine the dreams we have we share.

I enjoyed the Automaton too.

Oh, I remember Hugo. I watched it in French Class, with a French dub and English subtitles of course.

I found the artistic clockwork humanoid to be my favorite part. It was really interesting.

Also watching the part my Grandparents would likely have seen. They likely rose up to escape the danger coming at them on the screen. :ohmy:

Hi SnowFox35 ... nice to seeya .... which is a test to see if you are ignoring me.

You don't have to answer .... just say nothing if you can hear me ?

I'm not ignoring you, you're fine.

Fine ... What does that mean .... I don't think anybody really knows.

Thanks for showing up and being you in this place.

At first I wondered why you would show up here ... but then I realized.

Who am I to question ? Just be glad what is.