The last poster wins

TheCalliton

I can't push the beast beyond its working limit, that is what i named my pc. Perfectly suitable name would imagine. She does magic, and not to mention mods, and more mods. Still a 60fps smooth as silk game play. Skyrim looks a little different now then it used to.

But thats why you spent the time and money to get here ... do it and feel good about it :thumbsup:

But it is natural to feel cautious after what you invested.

Yup shes a beautiful, hmm still that vram limit of 8gb.. I may need to optimize my load order and ini tweaks.

One thing is sweet about the 2700x, the thing can extract anything under 10seconds. :cool: :ohmy: :ohmy: :ohmy: :ohmy: :ohmy: :ohmy:

Edited by niphilim222

I found a comic strip in a time capsule I buried long ago. The words in it shocked me back to myself.

"If you could be ANYBODY, who would you like to be? The answerer Beetle Bailey. "Just me" The questioner again. "If you're so happy with yourself, why is everyone so unhappy with YOU?" Beetle Bailey replied. "Jealous"

BEETLE BAILEY

I WIN!

YUAF is helping children, who experienced events that detoured their life in harsh mean ways.

YUAF volunteers with your quality of life who are as helpful as some people here, an agree that the intention is to heal those young with mental disabling thoughts occurring in the minds of those children so they can get back to being their self again.

Special Olympics

Newer saw it but I like this kind of humor.

Well still a silky smooth game play, after enhanced trees and grass mods, and not to mention water mods :geek: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: . see what that did to me.... :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Not to mention 50 mods so far.

Edited by niphilim222