The last poster wins

TheCalliton

While overlooking the obvious health risk factor that we older retired individuals have, I can't help thinking that perhaps we are the blessed ones ... houses paid for, secure income from the pension/government plans, able to pick and choose when to go grocery/etc shopping (i.e. non-peak times or first thing in the AM before the daily stocked shelves are re-emptied), nothing requiring us to expose ourselves to others when you don't choose to ...

Not wanting to downtrod the younger readers, but feel free to fill in any benefits I've missed.

"nothing requiring us to expose ourselves to others when you don't choose to" has been my way of life even before I was retired. Since retiring, I have honed this to a science. :smile:

Edited by M48A5

I'm awake. I am no healthier than before I went to sleep. I judge that Corvid 19 is still far enough off on someone else's table because it hasn't caused any ambulance sirens to increase in numbers as of yet.

At first I wondered if the whole city had gone into self quarantine, because it is so quiet this morning.