The last poster wins

TheCalliton

Well I'm okay watching tv and chillin in the wake of virus that seems to be air born.. I'm not liking the idea of sitting around all day, need to go for a jog or walk. :mad: Or go Shopping for Pizza. :dance: :dance: :dance:

Edited by niphilim222

Us elders deal with chills and fevers, thrills and tragedy, every day while watching the young enjoying life. Running, jumping, and climbing.

I would rather be active in the Elderly Track and Field events myself. Rather than watching others having fun running, jumping, and climbing.

But I have had a good life. I'm Just not running much anymore, walking to and from the pickup and drop off place, and climbing electronic stairs that move. I am slower. I spend more time catching my breath more often when ever I have a sudden burst of energy because of a fun romp. :mellow:

Best Regards,

Pagafyr

If things get real bad and you have to resort to cannibalism remember: Vegans first. They're the closest thing to grass fed.

LOL ... what, we don't save the best for last??

If things get real bad and you have to resort to cannibalism remember: Vegans first. They're the closest thing to grass fed.

Hopefully things will return to normal before the supply of vegans runs out. That way we can have the best first and possibly avoid the rest.

While cleaning I found a Roly Poly bug in the room near the base of the stall for bathing in a shower. Tiny armored little critters that roll into a ball when they are touched. I think I may have to tear out the old shower stall to find out if it's a pit full of them.

Two cannibals eating vegetable stew that have boiled some clowns in with the stew.

One turns to the other, "Does this stew taste funny to you?

Hopefully things will return to normal before the supply of vegans runs out. That way we can have the best first and possibly avoid the rest.

LOL ... I'm with you ... "avoid the greens ones, they're not ripe yet" ... Otto (played by Kevin Kline) to Ken (played by Michael Palin) in A Fish Called Wanda.

Edited by Striker879

While cleaning I found a Roly Poly bug in the room near the base of the stall for bathing in a shower. Tiny armored little critters that roll into a ball when they are touched. I think I may have to tear out the old shower stall to find out if it's a pit full of them.

Two cannibals eating vegetable stew that have boiled some clowns in with the stew.

One turns to the other, "Does this stew taste funny to you?

Pill Bugs vs Sow Bugs ... all you wanted to know but were afraid to ask.

It's not nice to joke about M48 and I like that Paga ... we resemble that remark!!

- Edit - So that begs the question ... what's eating you??

Edited by Striker879