The last poster wins

TheCalliton

While cleaning I found a Roly Poly bug in the room near the base of the stall for bathing in a shower. Tiny armored little critters that roll into a ball when they are touched. I think I may have to tear out the old shower stall to find out if it's a pit full of them.

No no paga , think of it as food storage. Yum :P

Two cannibals eating vegetable stew that have boiled some clowns in with the stew.

One turns to the other, "Does this stew taste funny to you?

Hehe ... I used to tell that joke on stage when we had dead time. (band)

While cleaning I found a Roly Poly bug in the room near the base of the stall for bathing in a shower. Tiny armored little critters that roll into a ball when they are touched. I think I may have to tear out the old shower stall to find out if it's a pit full of them.

No no paga , think of it as food storage. Yum :tongue:

Two cannibals eating vegetable stew that have boiled some clowns in with the stew.

LOL ... on the hoof, so to speak. +1 for Mktavish

A good vegan diet is ... to eat the free range ones.

Probably related to the "free range rude" that Barney told Clarice that Dr. Lector preferred.

No no paga , think of it as food storage. Yum :tongue:

Armadillidiidae http://www.abovetopsecret.com/forum/thread998222/pg1 so that's why all those spiders and centipedes I I've captured in there are running through different times of year. I found the crack in the wall. There's gap in the back of the floor to the showers stall hidden behind the wall. It's like a fish tank gone wild under there.

Spiders eat the little roly poly bug, doodle bug, or potato bug by other names. Centipedes eat them and they eat the spiders too. Always wondered why centipedes had so many legs. It so they can wrestle with the spiders and these Armored mini-lobsters.

So; I gave that little Crustacean a home in my mini-Cricket barn. Tossed in some leafy leftovers from my salad. Would you like a few gallons of it's tender young babies that haven't got their armor yet, Before Gramps eats them all?

I don't know yet, how many are down there. I'll have to get my tape finder and poke a hole in the wall to see just what all is in there. If there's enough for filling buckets I could make a few dollars more selling them to the lady that owns the pet store.

You know! For cookin if you've recipe for them. For one of those times when there aren't enough Crawdad tails (crayfish; freshwater lobster) for a good Creole recipe to spice it up a little. Or do you l prefer them with the armor shells so they have a little crunch to make your teeth happy? :tongue:

Oh how I remember gathering up enough Crawdads to make a really good meal. The year I won a Bass fishing contest for the largest caught. I help fill a five gallon bucket full of them Crawdads. A Mexican living in Meridian, Idaho at the time was waiting for his green card and cooked up some real find eatins for the whole place. Yum!

Well there goes another billion dollar dream. The wall between the shower stall on the south face showed me that there used to be a toilet where the shower stall is now. Parts for tightening the seat on the toilet were on the 2x4's. From the looks of what I could see they used a whole tube of silicone to plug a couple of holes so there were two long silicone streams that looked like seaweed hanging off the bayou trees in the swamps.

Blue silicon stretching almost to the two by fours from where a rod mounts for support would have been. They blocked and set up a frame on top the toilet's sewer style pipe. :nuke: They might have used silicone to seal it to the bottom of the shower floor so no gas came back from the sewer. I could see with the Lizard Cam down below the showers floor there is a four foot square space under the support boards for the bottom of the showers plastic floor. So this old house is actually sitting on a section of an old barn from the 1980's. The bugs probably all have private rooms where some of the horse's stalls are that would have pulled the stagecoach running from Fort Benton steamboat drop off and carried the passengers to the growing city of Great Falls, to catch another steamboat to Three Forks Montana to where they had to go the rest of the way to the west coast by carriage or a train if they had a railway that far east back then.

Havre didn't have a railroad all the way along the highline all the way from West to East back then.

Hey! If I got your cannibalistic lobster loving drool flowing, Sorry! :confused:

Well there goes another billion dollar dream. The wall between the shower stall on the south face showed me that there used to be a toilet where the shower stall is now. Parts for tightening the seat on the toilet were on the 2x4's. From the looks of what I could see they used a whole tube of silicone to plug a couple of holes so there were two long silicone streams that looked like seaweed hanging off the bayou trees in the swamps.

Blue silicon stretching almost to the two by fours from where a rod mounts for support would have been. They blocked and set up a frame on top the toilet's sewer style pipe. :nuke: They might have used silicone to seal it to the bottom of the shower floor so no gas came back from the sewer. I could see with the Lizard Cam down below the showers floor there is a four foot square space under the support boards for the bottom of the showers plastic floor. So this old house is actually sitting on a section of an old barn from the 1980's. The bugs probably all have private rooms where some of the horse's stalls are that would have pulled the stagecoach running from Fort Benton steamboat drop off and carried the passengers to the growing city of Great Falls, to catch another steamboat to Three Forks Montana to where they had to go the rest of the way to the west coast by carriage or a train if they had a railway that far east back then.

Havre didn't have a railroad all the way along the highline all the way from West to East back then.

Hey! If I got your cannibalistic lobster loving drool flowing, Sorry! :confused:

Just because I'm always hungry doesn't mean I eat all the time Paga. Sometimes it's easier to just wait for the morsels to come to me.

Interesting history lesson there, maybe not so much for you as for me (but that's just the way things work ... if somebody is making gains then there needs to be someone else paying the price).

That's pretty good paga , you diagnosed your construction problem in 1.5 hrs.

And who says you're an old fogie pants that needs our pitty and worry? Niph thats who ... hehe jokin .

But mmmmm you make me hungry mentioning the crawfish ... thats what we call them down here.

But i remember they was called crawdads back in Utah. Which at first I thought there was a difference inherent for taste. But talking to people from here who have cooked up some crawdads. The major difference is the spices. And infact the smaller crawdads can be tastier.