The last poster wins

TheCalliton

Jambalaya What ?

I hate that stuff , it's full of rice. And No Boudin for me either ... give me a real piece of sausage meat. hehe ... not sexual :rolleyes:

Better Off Dead "Two Dollars"

Blade Runner "Lost like tears in the rain"

RIP Rutger.

OK ... what about a pancake then?? Just finished one of my patented "I put the cake in pancake" Striker's "bet you can't eat more than one" panckakes. Manitoulin Island maple syrup ... nice fresh cup of coffee washin' it down.

Rome may be burning but it's time to get down with enjoying simple pleasures.

@Mktavish No Jambalaya?

Well there goes that idea of spending some warm weather time finding out if it was a great as the singers sang it was. Now I'm thinking maybe the reason for your living in some part of the south might have other reasons then just getting out of the hometown and finding singing the Mardi Gras songs more to your liking.

Anyone like a fresh Snowcone? We've got a good layer of fresh white stuff during the wee hours of the morning.

Line: I wouldn't give LSD to my worst enemy. (Dennis Hopper)

I Win!

It's is as easy as Pizza (pie)

That one wouldn't be from Easy Rider would it??

- Edit - How about maple syrup snow cones??

Edited by Striker879

Easy Slider, as I like to call it because it was a roadtrip with bodyguards and movie sets, and is a much, much older movie. I'm trying to remember without looking it up with Google Search.

Now; I just wonder if Mr. Hopper was the Lead actor in the one with him saying in it: I wouldn't give LSD to my worst enemy.

Tree sap in Snow Cones? :wink: :wink:

'Tis even the right time of year ... sadly probably won't be any school trips to the syrup shack this year.

I always preferred my take on the title ... Sleasy Rider. Peter Fonda was the big name, but for Dennis it was probably his closest to a lead role up to 1969. According to IMDb Dennis and Peter were the writers (as well as two of the stars) and Dennis was the director ... sort of a homegrown/commune/self help type production.

One way to finance a bike ride I guess.

The movie Dennis Hopper was in when he said that was... A name for what we've been doing here.

FLASHBACK with Kiefer Sutherland as an FBI agent. Before many people even knew he was Donald Sutherland's son. (M. A. S. H. the movie)

I think Flashback might have been a rewrite of the history of Abbie Hoffman who wrote Steal this Book and spent the rest of his life hiding out, I remember the tankards around the dorm giving a silent moment of seriousness. Before the laughter broke out when they mentioned that Mr. Hoffman got a nose job and still hid out for fear they would see right through his disguise.

Having money makes people obvious when the things they buy are attention getters by their lonesome.

The movie Dennis Hopper was in when he said that was... A name for what we've been doing here.

FLASHBACK with Kiefer Sutherland as an FBI agent. Before many people even knew he was Donald Sutherland's son. (M. A. S. H. the movie)

I think Flashback might have been a rewrite of the history of Abbie Hoffman who wrote Steal this Book and spent the rest of his life hiding out, I remember the tankards around the dorm giving a silent moment of seriousness. Before the laughter broke out when they mentioned that Mr. Hoffman got a nose job and still hid out for fear they would see right through his disguise.

Having money makes people obvious when the things they buy are attention getters by their lonesome.

I know I've never seen that one (as a matter of fact don't think I'd even heard of it until today).

Veterans had to go off to find work, because of a bill changing the amount of money to pay for our college fees. We all received the news. We watched as Pres. Nixon swore on television our checks would not be reduced. It would only affect the new recruits. He obviously didn't read the small print on the G. I. College funds. I got a job in the dorm.

Line: I can't learn anything from you, unless you want to talk about you. (Robin Williams)

The others turned to means which were barely within the law as the last of them all; began to leave.

I Win!

It's is as easy as Pizza (pie)