The last poster wins

TheCalliton

Assembling your own PC is complicated, not only because of the price but because you also need to find the best components at the most fair price, ensure they are compatible and still available, it's a source of headache.

There's a computer over there! There's another one over there! Another one that is in an Android. One that is in a huge machine to build structures. There are a lot of Mobo to choose from, CPU to choose from, Graphics cards to choose from, and... and...

I'm going to take a nap and see what I have dreamt up when I awake.

Oh! WAIT!! :sleep: zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Well, how about that. I just ordered a new graphics card not 2 hours ago.

No, not an RTX 2070. Not worth the money considering I only play older games anyway. Ordered an EVGA RTX 2060 instead.

It's going to replace an aging EVGA GTX 970 SC which has performed beyond expectations even when overclocked and therefore managed to long outlast its projected lifecycle.

It also just occurred to me that I win.

I've seen those RTX 2060 to 2080 graphics cards. The RTX 2080 ti and the special ones too are all coming down in price so fast I'm going to give the upgrade date today. $1280.00 for the most expensive graphics card is what I found yesterday.

The resolution is amazing! A monitor with the ability to give the graphics cards their due is important too. RTX 2060 - 2080 can display very nicely on a G-Sync OLED monitor.

Hey Paga, you should really check out the last visitor to your profile page. :tongue:

:laugh: You visited my profile? And it doesn't even show that you did! So you turned off the switch that makes it so when you visit another persons profile it doesn't leave your avatar and time of visit.

I guess that may explain why I haven't seen a lot of visitors. :woot: :tongue:

What are you gonna do for the week-end?

What to do? One of the weekend evenings will be for Movie night. Our Memorial Day weekend adds another time slot for it. I was thinking of having some wine with dinner one day this weekend.

If the way of nature wins my attention who knows what I might accomplish outside. If I get that spark going again I'll be doing calisthenics again tomorrow in preparation for the Memorial Day events. I have a challenge to walk 1280 units three times a week.

What addition to your Spring weather weekend have you?

What are you gonna do for the week-end?