The last poster wins

TheCalliton

Pretty?!

I find it amusing that NMM: Nexus Mod Manager; MO2: Mod Organizer 2; V: Vortex. Vortex is easier than the earlier two, MO2 and NMM and yet they all provide the same basic functions. Only easier than the previous one.

NMM works for you because you're in love with it. I prefer moving on. So I moved on to Mod Organizer 2, and then Vortex. Mod Organizer 2 and then back to Vortex. Then MO2 and then with the latest upgrade to Vortex I downloaded it's back to Vortex.

Some day there may be another easier tool box full of stuff to make life easier, I know I have a whole tool chest full of tools that made life easier as I got older and weaker. Now! Hey! I am trying my best to act and be an old man, but it's more fun thinking and being myself than it is acting like someone I have no idea on how to act like.

So Vortex is now the new manager that is giving us a lesson in new and if I am going to continue to feel active and be myself the only way to do that is the hard way.

Learning something new to keep the brains muscles active is the hard way.

I

Win!

NO! It's nothing like that. I grew up with three groups of people. The newborns, the betweens, and now the old children who just don't want to act old and wise. We old people of the 21st Century have wised up. We want to get in all the play time we can get before whom the bell tolls for is us. At least I does.

:laugh:

I see how you think. One for all, and all for NMM. Like the 3 mosquito's that Alex Dumas made up for people to read about in his version called The Three Musketeers.

I'm just like all the children around the world. I started out blank and each time I learned something, until I got good at it, I was called stupid. When I got good at it I was called Smart. If I got around to doing something really good i was called, A show off. If I thought I was really smart someone always brought another interesting note of wisdom to me; proving that, We're smart for about a minute, a show off if we make it two minutes. We always find, when think we learned it all, that behind the next door we open is, a whole new learning experience which is just a little beyond our present comprehension which causes us to think. Oh NO! Not again. I have learned enough. Then we wake up and find out, it's true, life is a continuous learning experience even after we leave school. All my life I have been just steeped in stupid until I remember what it takes to get smart.

I've done it so many times now I am called a, Smarty pants. :tongue: and so are you... :teehee:

@oblivionaddicted

i share your pain. if it is more work or impossible to be able to configure or allow things manually instead of beeing automatically flooded by updates the fun definitely ends.

All the fun is secreted in the design. When I am playing I'm am trying all the different ways to place the designs.

When I am working it is work because I have decided how I want the designs arranged. Work means: all the fun is taken out of the play. Work, repeat, work repeat, work, repeat.

A FLAW?! In the DESIGN?! WHERE?!

Oh! That's not a flaw! That's wear and tear and needs patching or replacing. Oh! Look! There's a flaw in the code written. I'll just patch that and it will be good for you to wear for another season.

OH! YOU MEAN Video games updates and patches. There is not much difference in video game code then a pair of work blue-jeans. Truly! The code writer see's the players problems with the games, sees the code is flawed here and there, and PATCHES the code. Good for another day of gaming!

Some mod makers are just patching the games code flaws, actually.

PLAY ON GAMERS!

I

Win!