The last poster wins

TheCalliton

It is amazing!

I just about gave up on playing video games until last night. What an amazing set of controls Assassin's Creed has for setting up the way the view is shaded and all. Anyone with two minutes they can manage while they are chomping at the bit to play can focus the image settings so well every bit of eye candy looks real right down to the logs natural look. Everything so spectacular, a person can tune it up for their own eyesight, so they can practically throw away their reading and viewing bifocals.

It's amazing! The only tiny problem was the server was overwhelmed by players and we lost the connection, but not game play. We were able to continue playing while the people searching the store and the crowd games saves were bogging down the server while being uploaded to the Cloud. Twice a popup occurred while I was just adding skills to my character skill adjustment.

I went back to the main game and nothing interfered with that. Just the Store and the Cloud service were overwhelmed for under a minute or maybe a minute.

I think we devout video gamers need a server designed just for people who have played video games almost all their life, childhood to feeble old bodys, born to play and will die playing. Ha ha ha. The Vault message from the Overseer reeks of the sound. Born in the vault and die in the vault.

I think we all are gamers of one sort or another since childhood. Even today some of us still like to play games, and video games, VR to AR now more then ever make it so much more fun for some. Even after they become as old as the Gods! We all should have a server with all the games that can be played on PS5, XBOX X, and our own PCs we piece together so we can. And play there for the rest of our lives for Free!

The VIDEO GAME KIND'S GAMING SERVER! Free to play whatever game there is; anytime we want for all of us Ancient Gamers!

Time to stop feeling so glum and gloomy! If you need a real dampener to get you down even lower into the gut of Blood and Gore, watch this Xmas movie that was made in the London Fairy Tale lots with an American group paying for the creation of it, in the 1930's. It's title is, "Things to Come!" It's really a fallout followers and Fallout gamers kind of movie too!

Time to get this show back on the bright side of life! Game ON!

I am as warm outside as I am inside again. Time for a modern kind of a light breakfast. A cookie with my Espresso'.

After I eat the cookie and sip the two ounces of watered down coffee I am sure I will feel all better.

:laugh: