The last poster wins

TheCalliton

dude that's harsh not even I destroy peoples victories in 8 minutes 

wait I am restored yay victory in mine once more

• Like 1

That avatar was my first attempt at drawing a dragon with Windows Paint.  Behind the green baby dragon is it's egg, it just hatched from.

I WIN!

• Like 1

I planned to make a page flipping motion pix of the Dragon's Egg cracking. A GIF.

A chunk of egg falling with it's nose poking through.  Then another page of it making a bigger hole in the shell, until the dragon exited, started to move, raised it wings up.  Then fluids filled the wings making the wings ready for flight.  As it raised up on it's hind legs Sunlight beams surrounded the Dragon and it became clear it was charging the Dragon's heart; until it glowed brightly in it's chest.  It's beating heart grew brighter as it absorbed more Sunlight.

Then the Dragon lowered the wings for take off.  Leaned forward and dove off the ledge of the nest.  Swooping down to where the picture was you see I drew there.  The Dragon would begin to open it's mouth and spew fire blotting out the last page of the flipping page book.

I drew that picture with Paint and kept trying to make more in Paint.  After five pages I could see using Paint, (instead of what I was good at doing it with Pencils and pages of paper) just wasn't going to do.

I WIN!

• Like 1