The last poster wins

TheCalliton

The dentist I used to see took his retirement last year. I haven't seen a new one since.

The dentist I used to go get check ups from sent me a letter with sad words that he was closing because of Covid-19.

Some pediatrician dentist's fliers have been getting in my mail. If I could just get myself into some clothes that dress me so I look like a giant 6 year old I might take them up on that. :laugh:

I have a cavity, so I have to go in at the end of next week, Friday.

I hope you got some nurse to care for you while you wait. :ohmy: I would be in tears all day, with sleepless nights, if I had to wait for a week with a toothache that keeps getting worse. :sad:

(click here > I <ereh kcilc)

(click here > Win! <ereh kcilc)

(Or here > Easy as Pizza < and here > (pie). < to see my two mods)

Sneaky :ninja: hunh?

Its complicated, more a less. No pain I had... And yes They where closed for covid 19 for a month. They got it just in time though. SO in a in fact I had no idea I had a cavity until they worked on me. But no tooth extraction, I am lucky.

At the time they couldn't work on my tooth do to regulations, only cleaning. So in a week I can wait.

The way you were typing before make it seemed like every time I chewed; your words look like you were doing a Yoda impersonation. :laugh: Are you thinking of doing a bit part for the tv show Mandalorian doing the voice for baby Yoda? :wink:

I've been cramming mods in the DATA folder for Fallout: New Vegas. I added the Mod limit fix today.

The Internet News lines are bulging at the edge of my imagining device with the growing interest in FO:NV. It's rising to the top of the Heap FAST!

I am resting between mod updates. The people modding for FO: NV are updating their work like lightning. I have had two different updates for NVSE updated twice since Monday. korri123 updated NVSE to 6_0_6. 7 2 days ago. Two other mods applying to it did too. Now NVSE is up to snuff for now with The Frontier in mind.

And they both have been updated again today. It's a FRENZY at Nexusmods!

And yeah!

Time to put my present Fallout: New Vegas setup in the backup folder on a different storage system. Then I can play to my heart's content. I will become a Timelord before long with this modded setup. If I don't add anymore mods I will be a timelord soon enough if I keep the saves. Then all I will have to do is clear the folder of the trashed game settings, copy the files from the backup folder. I will be back playing the game in moments rather than hours.

Just making the copy now tap tap tap whirrr fzzzt whirr szzzt boing! Saved folder of Fallout New Vegas with Doctor Who Vegas is complete.

All done!

Now I can laugh at CTD's for a few minutes that they cost me because another mod wasn't compatibles with the rest. This is good experience for me. I'll be retrained and ready when I finish playing Fallout Who Vegas to play THE FRONTIER!

And yeah!