The last poster wins

TheCalliton

Just when I thought I was going to have nothing better to do but pull my beard and cry because I was going to be reinstalling mods all night the cleaning robot started malfunctioning. I was completely exasperated by the message the robot was sending me from the machine. The lady said, "Please clean bumper detection windows." The vacuum cleaner repair guy closed shop with no forwarding address. Wouldn't you know it?!

I didn't understand the message so I looked it up on the Internet.

Wow! I was shocked at how much dust gets into spaces where exposed parts of the machine aren't visible. I had to take the belly casing off. Then the guard bumper panel. The bumper stops it from running into walls or stuff after it maps the floor. I had to take the bumper guard off because I did what it said to get it to release stuff trapped between it and the main body and almost broke it.

While I was disassembling it I found out what the real problem was.

Some long whiskers from some guys with a beard that has whiskers that are nearly two feet long got wrapped around the brush rollers and was causing them to tug against each other. The machine thought it was because the bumper detection windows were too dirty.

Well those little windows were 2/3rds of the way covered so it was a good thing I unhinged it a little or I would have never gotten around to taking it a apart. I now know about dust in between important robot vacuums machines parts. I wonder if this little job qualifies me as a vacuum cleaner repairman now?

While thinking about another lazy man's method to make vacuuming for the housekeeper easier I checked some notes I left and found out why Fallout New Vegas is showing all those pix in the game.

You could say that because the vacuum cleaner took my mind off the problem (and I did get a little sweat from the workout), when I came back to clear up the stuff, on the desktop, the reason I was having strange New Vegas problems was made clear to me.

I forgot to activate > bInvalidateOlderFiles= by changing the 0 to a 1. :dance: Yay!

(click here > I <ereh kcilc>

(click here > Win! <ereh kcilc>

(Or here > Easy as Pizza < and here > (pie). < to see my two mods)

Sneaky :ninja: hunh?

There's a bit of snow today. :woot: Out east of the place it has melted off the cars and public sidewalk already. :whistling:

I'll bet Ye old fashion shovel users :cool: were getting all excited when they woke up and saw it at 4:30 AM MST. Probably :excl: dressed and ready to shovel before sun up.

Frosty fluffy stuff still available for a quick camera shoot! :woot:

The weather is getting to be like yours here, more and more; now that the weather is no longer called a drought it's more like a desert that hasn't fully aligned with the desert like weather yet.

In Death Valley, California every cycle of the twenty four hours it goes below zero at night and reaches one hundred and ten degrees Fahrenheit at noon almost every day. Walks are best taken between early morning and a few hours after sundown. Otherwise on the desert Death Valley it's "Frozen Food Night or Baking Day!" :laugh:

I've got muscles that are no longer needed for Winter's with drought weather events. :ohmy:

Those muscles can just wait around while I play video games. :geek: At least; until the next heavy snow falls on Winter drought season.

I prefer: kind of invites from people who want to share and have conversations with people, like me, they have likes in the gaming world in common, like modding, rather than random invitations to Discord.

Seattle is calling!

Something is happening there that is going to revolutionize the world?!

A fair (I was not invited to) provided insight to the latest inventions of the 21st Century when I was 5 going on 6 around the time people were planning to go to the moon and hadn't yet built a rocket ship to even get astronauts there yet.

What?! Is happening in Seattle?! You may ask. I don't know! I wasn't invited. I just heard about a word over the Grape (now known as Discord) vine.

One incredible item that has no place in the science fairs affairs and that is: It seems Mr. House of Fallout New Vegas has been seen alive and is someone really among the owners of the Seattle Space Needle. (The Space Needle with the rotating restaurant on top. Dinning by reservations only.) These days not even the richest among the people can walk up to the door, at the elevator at the bottom, and hand a roll of money to the matradee and get a table. Because the Rich People of the 19th Century who helped build the place still have reservations going back to the 20th Century.

The tables are still all reserved until the 22nd Century.

If a person whose last name is House exists he would probably be dining with Courier 6 at the Lucky 38 in its new Presidential Suite. A proper suite for someone like you!

Otherwise, if it ever occurs one of us poor millionaires ever lives long enough to enjoy a meal up there, on our reservation date to impress the Great-Grand children it will take all the grandfather or grandmothers living brain cells (left over in whatever old codger brain cells we have) which will probably be the one big winning answer to the extraordinary question we asked when I was five. Is it really a Flying Saucer?!

Why on Earth would anyone believe that such a person exists? It's a video game. For crying out loud!

You can find the newly renovated Lucky 38 Presidential suite here at Nexusmods.

(i.e.) If your memory isn't that of an old codger who at one time was asked questions most of us forgot and remember how to use SEARCH with Mods selected to help you find it. (That is; if you don't have a child about six years old that is like you were; when you were twelve years old during 1983 and you were helping your parents and grandparents set the clock on the Video Cassette Recorder so the 12:00 would stop blinking.)