360 epic fail rate

JimboUK

Closest I have ever been to a 360 is I have a wireless controller for my PC. This is the third one the other two had issues. So far this one has been ok and works like a charm. Only draw back is that because of the power consumption it likes to have its own 2.0USB chain and does not like to share. So I ended up having to buy a usb card and an external powered usb hub all 2.0. So essentially after all said and done my xbox 360 controller eneded up costing me about 190.00 Still nothing beats being extremely lazy and playing games while laying on a bed from across the room.

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Heres a secret the 360 pc controller works on the ps3, no joke. a friend of mine tested it and it works 100% thanks to its bluetooth support :biggrin:

for those people who are complaining about the controller for the ps3 lol

Heres a secret the 360 pc controller works on the ps3, no joke. a friend of mine tested it and it works 100% thanks to its bluetooth support :biggrin:

for those people who are complaining about the controller for the ps3 lol

How? the 360 controller isn't bluetooth. I wish it was, I've never liked the Playstation controllers.

Edit i should of siad his lol, maybe because his is a an older model ps3, the 60gb just like mine, after all he was the one that suggested on getting one in the first place.

Also you can use other pc controllers for your ps3 aswell, just any generic controller will do.

if you have one try it.

Well I've finally had to replace mine, I needed HDMI for the monitor I've just ordered and my old crusty thing didn't have it. The HDD was making funny noises and another USB port had died. I'd love to know what is elite about the "Elite", the thing has no HD cables of any sort. I'd a little bit annoyed if I didn't already have the VGA and component cables.

Are you refering to the xbox 360. Thats sucks. So did you get that 360 controller to ps3 adapter yet, i would like to know how it works for ya.

If you think about it, the 360 isn't in true HD, HDMI is the way to go. YAYS for ps3 lol.

Note fable 2 looked fantastic with only component though, couldn't really tell the difference, but up close you could. HDMI has more colours and sharper picture.

Yeah the 360, it was a 2006 model and was only sent off for repair once so I've been luckier than some. The VGA is very good on 720p TVs, you can actually output at the native resolution of the TV which is rarely 1280x720 but rather some odd thing like 1360x768. The PS3 doesn't get used much for gaming, it's connected to the large TV for Blu-Ray and other video. The chances of me getting near that TV in the evening are nil so I buy multi platform games on the 360 and only buy the exclusives for the PS3. Not bought that cross battle adaptor yet, I need to buy a stand alone Blu-Ray player first so I can reclaim the PS3.