360 epic fail rate

JimboUK

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We had to pay 60 quid to get the 360 fixed the first time but it broke a week aftrer so they re-fixed it for free then but i dont care what people say about PS3's being better, may be, but then buy one of them and leave 360s alone, the main reason i play it is the controller, yes I hate sony controllers that much but also because Microsoft have to get something right eventually, or they had better do XD

And there are better unique games for 360

You know you can hook up a 3rd party controller to the ps3, anything like pc controller will work, just stick it in the usb port and there you go, it may not be wireless but hey you have options.

I have great replacement he he, the wireless 360 controller for pc lol it might just work. since i tried every other pc controller that i have and they work flawlessly.

http://www.microsoft.com/hardware/gaming/P...ls.aspx?pid=090

• 2 weeks later...
Late post but...my brother pre-ordered his X-Box and was one of the first people to have one on my block. Exactly one year after he'd purchased it, (to the day) he got the red ring of death. When he called Microsoft, they sent him a box with instructions on how to send it back. About a week later, they sent him another console with a letter stating his original X-Box couldn't be fixed. He sold the new X-Box and uses my PS3. (which hasn't had any problems whatsoever)

I've had my 360 for almost a year now. I've played it for 10-12 hours at a time on several occasions and I've left it on overnight when I fell asleep watching a movie more times than I can count. So far, I've not had a problem with it. Still though, reading this thread and the links provided, I'm going to go home and use the penny trick on it just to be on the safe side. I don't know if the problems were fixed by Microsoft by the time I bought mine, but I guess I'll find out eventually, lol.

You guys suck - the main reason why Xbox 360s fail is because of aggressive playing and/or carelessness. :closedeyes: When someone takes care of their things, those things last a lot longer than if you didn't take care of your things.