360 epic fail rate

JimboUK

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

LOL carelesness the only thing thats careless is micro$oft, i had my ps3 for longer then i can remember, i take very good care of it, just like anything else that i own, the 360 i had was just faulty. Like i stated before took it in for repair 3 times still the same results, i am not fanboy i just can't stand when company knows about a consoles defects and doesn't do anything about it.

Thats when i start to boycott it and never buy a 360 again.

Well, that may be the case, but who has the $$$ to afford PS3? 15%. That's how many people have the kind of money to afford a PS3 AND the setup in order to play it with decent quality. And less than that 15% is how many people can afford to play at max quality. I've had my 360 for 3 years now and I'm satisfied with what it offers. But then again it's one man's opinion.

You guys suck - the main reason why Xbox 360s fail is because of aggressive playing and/or carelessness. :closedeyes: When someone takes care of their things, those things last a lot longer than if you didn't take care of your things.

I don't think that "aggressive playing and/or carelessness" can really account for why the Xbox has such a high attrition rate when compared with other consoles. & and even tho I agree that things usually last longer if cared for, a lemon is a lemon no matter how you slice it.

You guys suck - the main reason why Xbox 360s fail is because of aggressive playing and/or carelessness. :closedeyes: When someone takes care of their things, those things last a lot longer than if you didn't take care of your things.

What on earth is aggressive playing?

What on earth is aggressive playing?

after much thought I've up with a couple of ideas

1) moving fast, spamming with grenades, missile launcher & maybe a few nukes at close range, to get max visual effect (used fallout3 for example)

2) every time the player character dies, kick or punch the console hard one time & shout phrases like "I should've won, you piece of junk!" or "You cheated!"

That my take on "aggressive playing"

• 3 weeks later...

The over heating problems with the xbox 360 are easily fixed by yourself and will take about 15 minutes at the most, the parts will only cost you a few quid too. I have one of the original ones that had the warranty extended, it got the rrod suddenly 3 days after the extended warranty ended and I fixed it the same day and its still working smoothly today.

If you know how to look after it yourself instead of relying on Microsoft (useless) or some other company (overly expensive) then the 360 will last you a long time and still wont cost half as much as a ps3.

The price of a 360 can be expensive, coming from experience.

heres a list

xlive 65$ did not get :verymad:

HD replacement 60gb can go around 300$ :verymad:

Batterys for controller 1000$ :verymad: three year period, what were they thinking, that goes for the wii to.

Also no bd drive come on lol, there is a attachment now available, but whats the point :biggrin: .

Still thinking of getting a 360 for fable3 when it comes out, all it comes down to is the games, not the console.

The price compared to a ps3 slim its pretty much the same with all the attachments and xlive like i stated before.

a 120gb hd costs about 60 from the net, and up to 80 quid max in shops and the arcade console should cost between 100 - 125 quid the ps3 slim ive never seen sell for less than 220 quid and normally sells for around 250 quid, when buying anything these days always look around before buying, you'll save loads. xbl is a fair one though, especially considering that its free on ps3.

oh and $1000 for some battery's? i mean seriously? I get mine in a big pack from a pound shop.. o.O