Spear and Javelin Mod [WIP]

Soolie

I would just like to point out that I am definitely not an anime fan!!! :P

The main reason for the quaterstaff suggestion is that I am not able to replace the normal attacks. So you will still have to swing the 2h spear for a normal attack (I am balancing this by greatly reducing the stamina cost of power attacks, reducing their bonus damage and greatly increasing the chances of NPC's using power attacks. I just think it would feel more immersive to be swinging a staff rather than a spear :P However I'm starting to think that 2h spears will be better than staves.

• Replies 306
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Polearms like halberds could fill that niche pretty well. I know I'm a bit biased hahaha, I'm a Mount & Blade/Total War/Chivalry: Medieval Warfare worshiping medievalist.

BTW, nice Clouds mod.

Yeah, I'm thinking halberds could work quite well. But I think it would be cool to have a couple of different types of 2h pole weapons such as halberds, pikes glaives and generic 2h spears.

Also I'll be releasing an update for my cloud mod within the week :)

Edited by Soolie

Polearms like halberds could fill that niche pretty well. I know I'm a bit biased hahaha, I'm a Mount & Blade/Total War/Chivalry: Medieval Warfare worshiping medievalist.

BTW, nice Clouds mod.

Yeah, I'm thinking halberds could work quite well. But I think it would be cool to have a couple of different types of 2h pole weapons such as halberds, pikes glaives and generic 2h spears.

Also I'll be releasing an update for my cloud mod within the week :smile:

Can the one-handed ones be used on horseback, or does that require new animations?

"Polearms like halberds could fill that niche pretty well. I know I'm a bit biased hahaha, I'm a Mount & Blade/Total War/Chivalry: Medieval Warfare worshiping medievalist."

Ditto, always thought it was crazy that the little M2TW guys had more attacks and weapons available than skyrim npcs!

Edited by heyiforgot

• 2 weeks later...