What's the Best Show on TV?

species5478

OK...I just ran into this WONDERFULLY sadistic show about a serial killer, who kills other serial killers. It's called Dexter, and airs on Showtime. This is an absolute must see! I finished watching season 4 yesterday and I must say...WOW...

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have to say that my television stays on either one of The History Channel, The Science Channel (I really like the new show on there WORMHOLE) or Cartoon Network/Adult Swim. I love the Adult Swim shows. The Venture Brothers is hilarious. Anohter of my favorite shows is Top Gear. Its not just a car show....love those guys. I also watch rally races and Formula 1 races.

I love NCIS...I know..I know....but I like it anyway. The Big Bang Theory I love...because I am one of those people. :P

One show that plays on reruns and if you haven't seen it..go see it....Invader Zim...animated but funny and weird and sick and totally not for kids.

I have to say that my television stays on either one of The History Channel, The Science Channel (I really like the new show on there WORMHOLE) or Cartoon Network/Adult Swim. I love the Adult Swim shows. The Venture Brothers is hilarious. Anohter of my favorite shows is Top Gear. Its not just a car show....love those guys. I also watch rally races and Formula 1 races.

I love NCIS...I know..I know....but I like it anyway. The Big Bang Theory I love...because I am one of those people. :P

One show that plays on reruns and if you haven't seen it..go see it....Invader Zim...animated but funny and weird and sick and totally not for kids.

The History Channel is oddly addictive...I also like Discovery Channel too. There's these two new shows out: Dual Survival, and Man and Woman Wild. They basically take after Man Vs Wild, and are all basically the same theme with people out in the wilderness, trying to survive. I get so hooked by these kinds of shows. In the latest episode of Man and Woman Wild, the married couple (stars of the show) are in the swamps, and come across a snake, that's eating a lizard. They use the snake for crawfish bait, and eat the lizard, cause it has fat on it. After skinning and cooking it, the wife starts chowing down, and says; "...so a reptile, catches an amphibian, that's eaten by two mammals." Awesome.

• 3 weeks later...

I love Smallville. It has its ups and downs for sure but I've been watchin it since it was first broadcasted here in 2001

I watched the whole series two months ago after wanting to see more of Kristin Kreuk thanks to her preformance in Chuck.

Surprisingly, she is my least favorite part of that show.

My current favorites (for still running shows) are:

Castle

Chuck

Dexter

Smallville

Firefly. But that's actually the only show I watch, and that's from Hulu. Maybe I need to get a working television so I can broaden my horizons.

It's just awesomely unpredictable, and is actually creative in some of its plots. Space westerns usually don't try to be new and exciting, they try to be Star Wars.

The Best show , hard question but their's only one good answer for me : How I met your mother because it's going to be Legen ... wait for it ... dary ! (Barney is the most crazies and that's so funny to hear him even in English because is French's voice sock)