Stargate Goa'uld Staff Weapon

eleglas

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I didn't even think anyone was still working on this.
Thanks...I'm sure many will be saying that on the next few releases I have planned. :tongue:

• 1 month later...

Mr.LHammonds? Would it be possible to use your Staff Weapon model for Fallout 3? I have been scouring the web for a decent Jaffa Staff for use in Fallout 3 but so far not been succesful until I found this right under my nose here on the Nexus.

Finding the fire sound + Projectile would be no problem. They is just a huge disire for such a weapon for fallout 3.

Im also trying to locate a Jaffa Armor 3d mesh tho that still continues with little success.

So would it be possible to convert the Staff to fallout 3?

P.M. him, man. More effective; he might not even be watching this topic.

Anyway, isn't converting an Oblivion mesh to Fallout almost as hard as making it from scratch?

Not really, its a melee mesh and those I hear are one of the easyest to do and better if you can ask somebody who knows how. I still dont know how to do it as I still have yet to experience the joy of Oblivion. Im wating for My Game of the Year Edition to be delivered to me this week.

Eh? Oh alright then. I know the score as it is. Will do such an action as PM ing Mr. LHammonds.

Thank yous.

I really want olivion now cos I know what what Im missing.