Stargate Goa'uld Staff Weapon

eleglas

OMG! That is amazing man, I love it so much! I can't wait till you release it!

Your doing a great job.

Hehehe...thanks. It's OK if you'd like to point out something you'd want changed. It wouldn't hurt my feelings...besides, what's the worst I'd say? Nope. ;)

I focused on getting the details into the model since my texture-making ability is a bit limited at the moment. With a good texture, I think it will be look quite passable as a Jaffa staff.

LHammonds

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

can you make it a bit smaller, its just cos it looks bigger than the person holding it lol.
Yes, that's not a problem. The staff weapons are supposed to be taller than humans as I described in an earlier post. The MGM DVD says they are 6.6 feet tall...which is taller than most people by the length of an entire head. The replicas being sold on the Internet are made to be almost 9 feet tall!!!!!! The ones shown in the screenshots are exactly 80 inches in length and very close to the official length. I'll keep the originals that length but I'll also include a dwarfed version too. :thumbsup: How long would you like it to be (in inches)? Or would you like it to be matched to the size of an existing vanilla staff?

LHammonds

I might have to blag this to replace the one in my Goth Shop 2 mod! Lon's mesh is much more accurate than the one I used originally. I'm planning to do the hand device as well, unless he beats me to it! I'm currently doing a major overhaul of GS2 and want these in it. :)

I might have to blag this to replace the one in my Goth Shop 2 mod! Lon's mesh is much more accurate than the one I used originally. I'm planning to do the hand device as well, unless he beats me to it! I'm currently doing a major overhaul of GS2 and want these in it. :)

Yay! The Hand Device is probably the cooles thing in the series!

What enchantment are they going to have?
Just a regular 'ol fireball enchant. It will be the non-area effect version since it should really require a direct shot to inflict damage. It will also have a hefty amount of enchantment on it since you never see them "recharging" them in the series. It won't be unlimited but I will make sure you can kill everything in the Market District during the day without needing a re-charge. ;)

I'm planning to do the hand device as well, unless he beats me to it!
hehehe. How are you planning on implementing it? As a staff weapon?

Oblivion Ring Transporter Stargate Style

Forum-topic .

Wow, that looks awesome.

LHammonds