Important News Regarding The Server

Dark0ne

*Sidles on* Ahem. May I direcy everyone to these:

85.236.100.27:17703

85.236.101.18:16867

85.236.101.63:17167

Open 24/7, well admin'ed and an friendly atmosphere (although dodge [Ew] Greeny if you can ;) ). These are my clan's servers, and I'd be loath to let an advertising opportunity go begging.

Sorry if this is in bad taste :blush: , I've no doubt everyone who played on the GS servers loved it, if they were anything like the forums they had some great players on. But so do ours :D

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

No its not betrayal >:( , but if that are good servers i dont have to look for other servers. :P I know that the gs server is the best and you dont get a better one then this one. We can still play till jan. 7 so after my holiday we need to go to another server >:(

And now i dont have to search for a good server.

Edited by BrotherInWar

I was thinking about doing something special on the 6th, maybe a Karkand and Mashtuur day. If there were 2 maps you'd like to have on rotation all day, what would they be?

masthuur city and sharqi

I would have to agree, sharqi is my favorite urban map (thouh warlord has that one beat) and mashtuur is nice, but the helo's are annoying...... :rolleyes: the prob with karkand is i played it too much.... ;)

masthuur city and sharqi

I would have to agree, sharqi is my favorite urban map (thouh warlord has that one beat) and mashtuur is nice, but the helo's are annoying...... :rolleyes: the prob with karkand is i played it too much.... ;)

The only thing you need to do and masthuur is to get in a chopper at us side :D then all the problems are over

I enjoy Mashtuur more than Sharqi -- there's something about playing MEC on Mashtuur that makes it exciting. You don't need to get the highest score, you just need to blow the heli up once and you're the winner.