Important News Regarding The Server

Dark0ne

I'm out this evening; last night out before I go back to uni. I may not be on until quite late, may not even make it on at all if they close it down dead-on 12am. I'll probably be moving to a Clan Server, maybe Bamboo Commandos, but I'll let people know when I know.

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Allright, i just stopped for my evening of BF... Had a good laugh, 7 of our guys were on. Thanks for the mapcycle today :). Thanks for the server the last 6 months. See you guys around.

By the way, SmidsY and i wil be having a mini lan tomorrow (just the 2 of us putting our PC's next to each other and play till our brains explode) so we will be on a lot from tomorrow evening till sunday evening.

I heard Xfire was a good prog to find us ;)

By the way, SmidsY and i wil be having a mini lan tomorrow (just the 2 of us putting our PC's next to each other and play till our brains explode) so we will be on a lot from tomorrow evening till sunday evening.

It's been fun while it lasted, GS was one the better (if not the best) orginized servers out there for BF2. Spent a lot of hours there, hope to see you guys around on the battlefield. And as BrightAsh mentions we'll be spening quite some time on the frontline's this weekend so if you feel like it, come join us. If we haven't got xfire up (yet) find us trough www.game-monitor.com or bf2s.com

Edited by smidsy

ROGER THAT SIR 8)

make sure you download xfire its a good and handy program

and Dark0ne thanks for letting me play on your server it was the best server i played :D

BrotherInWar (Marcel Van Duinen)

Edited by BrotherInWar

it closes today :( hope its still up later when i can get a game in,didnt last night as server was full every time looked :( :( :( :(

This is terrible, whenever i start bf2 up instantly click multiplay and then favourites even before the server list is filled, and i find the server has gone, it was the best server, in my short time, i mustve been on everyday without fail, it was good, if i ever see you on the wrong end of my M16 i'll spare a moment and raise my clenched fist in the air before pulling back on that trigger.

cheers guys

HS

It's official the server is now down. Alas another era ends. I shall probably get started up clanning on DoD:Source now. If anyone plays it then let me know. Edited by Dark0ne

Dunno about DoD:S really, i didnt think much of it, and for some reason it crashes after 10 mins or so...so eventually i gave up on it. I dont understand why in such close combat infantry battles valve doesnt integrate a iron sights or a lean function?

However, is it okay for the GS BF2 faithful to retain their [GS] Tags?

i've just played on some other servers and boy does it suck. Only 2 rounds per map, zero teamwork, idiots in the blackhawk, bleugh....

i've just played on some other servers and boy does it suck. Only 2 rounds per map, zero teamwork, idiots in the blackhawk, bleugh....

I hear you, just spent an hour on the WTE server and it sucks, every1 has mics but no one talks, you try to get some team going but nothing.