Inactive users.

antonkr

I doubt Site Bot will get banned...he is the most respected (most kudos) member on this site. He's my best friend and if he goes, I go. I'll follow him to whatever site he goes to!

LHammonds

Almost a month ago I did some calculations (that are probably wrong) and came up with a total of I think 8800 users out of the one million plus that have ever posted on the forums. It took me like two hours, I was bored. :blink: I saved it somewhere. Just thought I would mention that I did it although I cannot remember why I wanted to mention it.

As when a machine is in charge, things usually go wrong in movies.

...It took me like two hours...

Took me just an hour :)...Luckily I did back then as now it's shut down.

I just ran an SQL query (took all of about 10 seconds :P). There are roughly 100,000 people who have posted here. So about 8% of the total membership have posted.

In looking at my notes you are correct sir! Ok mine was close but you have to remember this I did mine on the 31st of October (probably did it as I did not go to the Freakers Ball, like I was supposed to) and was bored. When I said 8800 I meant 8188 or sometihng as I only used the last four brackets in the whole thing. So this is like almost a month old and it took me so long because I was looking for specific stuff and maybe I am just slow I will let you use your imaginations. :biggrin:

There are a total of 1,264,553 registered users on the Nexus Forums.

1,171,599 of those have no posts.

92,954 have at least 1 post or more.

Of those 92,954 users:

57,257 have 1 post.

10,914 have 2 - 5 posts.

15,735 have 6 - 20 posts.

6,459 have 21 - 100 posts.

1,482 have 101 - 500 posts.

167 have 501 - 1000 posts.

80 have 1000 or more posts.