You Lucky Blighters

Stampede

Seems April 12th is the estimated date of arrival in South Africa for Oblivion. I can believe it...at least it's not as delayed as I feared it would be.

Think of me when you are running around naked to see what sort of reaction you get from the NPCs... :(

Dang it. ~.~ Sorry to hear that Stampede. Maybe we can start a Stampede charity thread with in-game screenshots to keep you going 'til the 12th. :P

Maybe Switch can send you any leftover desks to chew on? :unsure:

You could use the extra waiting time to do all the DIY/maintenance you were planning to do at some point in the indeterminate future, clear your social diary for the next few months by inviting everyone you know for a party, do your tax return, stock the kitchen with as much food as you can cram into it, buy all the birthday and Christmas presents you're intending to give away this year - which means that when Oblivion finally arrives you are ready to turn into a complete hermit and play Oblivion non-stop.

It must be terrible to hear everyones great experiences and not be able to share yours with them. We all feel sorry for you, and i hope those 3 extra weeks won't kill you. :/

Thanks for the kind words folks...at least 90% of you were sympathetic to my plight...the others, well...some people just love it when their idols fall low. ;) :D

It would actually be awesome to set up a screenshots thread. You can title it: "Wish you were here"

we can start a Stampede charity thread with in-game screenshots to keep you going 'til the 12th.
~Switch

I second that.

I'll provide all the sneaky pics of me bein a ne'er do well. When I snatch some old grannies purse I'll think of you while I'm doin so.

Archived