Guest deleted2159825

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest deleted2159825

Roderick began as my character back when I tried out ESO. It didn't last long, but his name was the first thing that sprung to mind when I began that PoP run.

Mr. Redbeard is about to get a new lease on life. I have even considered packaging the mod as "Roderick Redbeard" and classifying it as a companion mod, though his quests are inextricably tied to the Companions.

Guest deleted2159825

So someguy is gonna make Skyrim mods now... Well... Time to get it for PC.

Don't buy it for the mods I have out. Really, please don't. I will probably make something of quality after NVBIII.

I had a small Skyrim mod out back in 2012.

Edited by someguy2000

Don't buy it for the mods I have out. Really, please don't. I will make something of quality after NVBIII.

Well, I'm perfectly sure NVBIII will be of great quality as well. Besides, I have played all of the mods you have released (apart from Sword of Sigdan, obviously) and if you really intend to make more content for Skyrim (especially if one of those mods would be based on Seven Samurai) it will be worth it without a doubt.

Edited by FabianBogart

Guest deleted2159825

(especially if one of those mods would be based on Seven Samurai) it will be worth it without a doubt.

That would be the big one, Six Swords. I would just be fearful of f*#@ing up an adaptation of a film I hold in the highest esteem.

I would also like a "Let's get in longboats and kill/burn/rampage Thalmor" mod, but we'll see.

That would be the big one, Six Swords. I would just be fearful of f***ing up an adaptation of a film I hold in the highest esteem.

I would also like a "Let's get in longboats and kill/burn/rampage Thalmor" mod, but we'll see.

Sinners and Slaves, will be your first big "adaption" if I remember correctly, right? Based on Kubrick's Spartacus. Or did I miss anything on Russell and The Inheritance, if you get my meaning? (Of course they were both filled with references much like NVB I&II and also NV Killer and King of the Ring).

Either way, you should not fear f***ing up. Everyone here loves your mods for what they add to NV and for what they are. I'm very sure you could add that little special something to Skyrim that some people might have missed when they played it.

But, ffs I'm sounding like the biggest fanboy.

Edited by FabianBogart

so I dont sound an impatient fan boy waiting for the release... I wish to complain about the lack of twinkies in your mods. I mean come on, nothing is more iconic, especially in the retro past and future of FNV than Twinkies. Okay and of course K ration Fruit cake too. In fact I protest the lack of Fruit cake.

Seriously?... May?.... how ever will I live... LOL

Edited by JoKelly

Guest deleted2159825

LOL, May is a way off, but I think it will be ideal for wrapping up VO and organizing new art assets. I may also take some time to throw in a few sidequests, depending on my motivation. Now that I've gotten my annual experiment in Skyrim out of my system, I can feel the urge to work on Fallout creeping back.

Sinners and Slaves, will be your first big "adaption" if I remember correctly, right? Based on Kubrick's Spartacus. Or did I miss anything on Russell and The Inheritance, if you get my meaning? (Of course they were both filled with references much like NVB I&II and also NV Killer and King of the Ring).

Thanks for the kind words. S&S is Spartacus, The Dirty Dozen, and Glory blended together in a bizarre cocktail of profanity and ultra-violence. NVBIII also owes a lot to a certain film.

Edited by someguy2000