Guest deleted2159825

Cholla Mountain is officially a s***hole. Someguy has authored the greatest labyrinth of death since Daedelus, Icarus and Minos.

I made it past the ghouls (cut and run at the bridge - am I a wuss?), made it past the traps and the lurid arrangements, made it to the center of the Labyrinth, and perished for the foul air down there.

f*** me that was outside the bounds of 'difficult.'

Gonna hafta reload an earlier save and bring more anti rad chems and supplies.

But my hardcore stimpak mod still holds up as one of the cutest little things to drastically alter gameplay. Of this I am proud.

(Shameless plug not endorsed by the Shameful Order of Modder's Decency)

Try it with Mo monsters

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Stoked for this mod... you someguy should be paid to create Fall out, Free Mojave. with you doing the work, the companions would be excellent, the stories and quests would be awesome and you would get a pay check its a win win for us... I mean you.

Hey, uh, Someguy, how about it?

http://www.nexusmods.com/newvegas/images/85955/?

Did you read the description? The phrases "made for myself" and "I can't/won't be sharing" would need to be tackled before you ask Someguy if it could be included.

Then Drag's sticky says this:

Someguy's Russell is perfect the way he is. I edited my version of Russell so his aesthetic matches my courier and crew. I appreciate the compliments but this is purely a showcase. I am not goin to be releasing this. Truly though, thank you for the support.

I don't enjoy being a jerk, but you force me to... Did you even bother reading any of that?

SG's been quiet for a while now. Hope he's alright.

I'm fine, it's just my annual burnout, which means my Youtube channel is on hiatus for the time being. I am still working with my voice actors, though there will probably be some re-casting over the holidays. This mod is so painfully close to its conclusion, but I won't force the final stretch of production. This is not a Firebase Zulu or anything, either. I planned production around my usual creative "sprint" (typically ~ 6 months), so the core content is long since finished. However, voicework for 2,500+ lines of dialogue is laborious to the extreme, particularly when you've temporarily lost your passion for the content. Everything passes, though, so don't worry. Fallout is in my blood, and I can't turn away from it for too long. All in all, 2014 has been my most productive year, so I don't feel too guilty about the break. I'm a mad, mercurial creature, so you'll just have to bear with me.

Regarding future projects, that all depends on Bethesda. If Fallout 4 is announced within the next 6 months, I'll probably jump to Skyrim as a means to bolster my feeble grasp on Papyrus. Otherwise... it will be something set in or around New Vegas.

Thanks for all the support, in spite of my absence. I shall return!

Be ready for the Game Awards, there's a feeling in my gut the Bethesda is announcing something there.