ℹ️ Intermittent Download History issues ×

Guest deleted2159825

Well considering that there has been little to no news or activity for about six months or more, and that mods are something that's done in someone's spare time, usually, it probably isn't going to either be finished or released. I hate to be pessimistic about it, but its something we have to figure is the case. Until we hear something different, which I doubt, we should accept that its not going to get made. Odds are, he probably moved on to other projects.

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Shows how arduous the process of modding really is considering he started around May of last year. By July we were testing a very solid alpha build nearly fleshed out just lacking some LOD and VO. Then again, 2500 goddamn lines of dialogue is pretty f*#@ing monstrous.

Hey, contact me when you get a chance. I have something that might interest your project in the works. It's 3 new custom areas for the New Vegas map, and the first is almost done if you want a proof of concept.

Well considering that there has been little to no news or activity for about six months or more, and that mods are something that's done in someone's spare time, usually, it probably isn't going to either be finished or released. I hate to be pessimistic about it, but its something we have to figure is the case. Until we hear something different, which I doubt, we should accept that its not going to get made. Odds are, he probably moved on to other projects.

I doubt Someguy would just abandon the mod without a word. When he went on temporary retirement, canceling the much less finished Firebase Zulu mod, he made an announcement. I'd imagine right now real life's taken the priority for some reason or another, and the best thing to do is give the guy a break, be patient, just enjoy the mod when it comes. Hell, replay the series on a new character. I've done that about three times over the years, yet to find myself tired of it with just how much content and options he's packed his works full of.