ℹ️ Intermittent Download History issues ×

Guest deleted2159825

Hey someguy, fun now that F4 is coming. I sincerely hope that you are able to finish NV Bounties III. It would be the perfect way, for many of us who are your fans, to finish New Vegas and get ready for Boston! Thanks again,

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

something tells me we will play fallout 4 before nvb iii

Well, the release date for FO4 according to the pre-order sites is 12/31, so that would be pretty crazy to not have bounties until 2016. Plus he's been online in the last day or two, so we might get something sooner rather than later

something tells me we will play fallout 4 before nvb iii

Well, the release date for FO4 according to the pre-order sites is 12/31, so that would be pretty crazy to not have bounties until 2016. Plus he's been online in the last day or two, so we might get something sooner rather than later

That's probably just a placeholder date.

Edited by Guest

I might have an issue. After reading through the list of characters I get the sneaking suspicion that you are working for the NCR again. After the events of NVBII, My courier joined the Legion. Now I hope we aren't directly working for the NCR in the mod, because as long as we just have to deal with them, my courier can put aside his duties to the Legion for the sake of Randall and the chance to get Marko (My courier doesn't care if Marko is dealing with the Legion, He believes Marko must die), if the NCR doesn't shoot me on sight that is (Merciful Thug). However, I don't think I will be able to play it if I am working for the NCR again, like in NVBII, it just wouldn't make sense. And I really don't feel like making a new character.

Well, none of Someguy2000's quest mods are favorable to a Legion alignment but neither do I recall any of them requiring one to have any particular reputation with the NCR. I would bet being Legion would not prevent you from playing it. The only mod I can think of which can present problems with alignment is Russell. The major problem there is if you have decided to attack the Khans (why anyone would do that is a mystery) then you could not complete Russell's quest.