Guest deleted2159825

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest deleted2159825

SG's been quiet for a while now. Hope he's alright.

I'm fine, it's just my annual burnout, which means my Youtube channel is on hiatus for the time being. I am still working with my voice actors, though there will probably be some re-casting over the holidays. This mod is so painfully close to its conclusion, but I won't force the final stretch of production. This is not a Firebase Zulu or anything, either. I planned production around my usual creative "sprint" (typically ~ 6 months), so the core content is long since finished. However, voicework for 2,500+ lines of dialogue is laborious to the extreme, particularly when you've temporarily lost your passion for the content. Everything passes, though, so don't worry. Fallout is in my blood, and I can't turn away from it for too long. All in all, 2014 has been my most productive year, so I don't feel too guilty about the break. I'm a mad, mercurial creature, so you'll just have to bear with me.

Regarding future projects, that all depends on Bethesda. If Fallout 4 is announced within the next 6 months, I'll probably jump to Skyrim as a means to bolster my feeble grasp on Papyrus. Otherwise... it will be something set in or around New Vegas.

Thanks for all the support, in spite of my absence. I shall return!

The man called asher is correct.

Someguy we love you for your work, and never doubht that for a second. We all understand that it is a lot of hard work for you, and I am sure if we could, we would try and help you.

You take time off when you need it and we will still replay your mods, cuz they are awsome.

This mod is going to be awesome.

Russell and I just been ripping it up. I'm leveling and collecting for Cholla Mountain; anyone know a good source of RadAway?

Otherwise, just finished The Inheritance. I have more money than I know what to do with so the gold is going to be reforged into my Mr. T Starter Set in anticipation of NVB III.

Zimmer has ascended. That f*#@er didn't go down easy the first twelve times. Thirteenth time I just shot him in the face until his head exploded, then I went back and I I cheated.

I brought Russell to a boss fight. Subsequently, Zimmer ate s#*!.

Anyway, he was a cheating f*#@ himself, Zimmer praise His name, so I consider us square. Plus, he's broke, and dead, so f*#@ him.