Guest deleted2159825

Question:Am I gonna need NVB II to play?

I'd imagine so. At the very least, you'll have the benefit of having events in NVBIII based of choices you made in II, as well as Russell and The Inheritance if you've played those.

Too bad.I don't have NVB II installed.I don't like it.

And don't want it.

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Question:Am I gonna need NVB II to play?

I'd imagine so. At the very least, you'll have the benefit of having events in NVBIII based of choices you made in II, as well as Russell and The Inheritance if you've played those.

Too bad.I don't have NVB II installed.I don't like it.

And don't want it.

If it's having to track down the posters that bothers you, just get the Red Bear poster from the Prospector Saloon in Goodsprings, that will advance the actual story of Marko and all that. The other bounties are mostly just standalone adventures to themselves.

I will say again:I don't care.I don't want that mod.

It's my game and my choice which mods to install or not.

And NVB III should not force me to install anything else.

Edited by Stronglav

New Vegas Bounties 3 is the sequel to New Vegas Bounties 2 so there is a good chance that someguy may make Bounties 2 a requirement. That said new vegas bounties 2 did have a standalone version that only required the SOMEGUYSERIES.ESM (and not new vegas bounties 1) so 3 may eventually get a stand alone version as well (Thought the standalone version of new vegas bounties 2 did come much later).

Frankly, I hope SomeGuy integrates our decisions from his past mods so much that a standalone version is, if not impossible, at least severely lacking.

I want the continuity and personalization that only this kind of setup can provide.

It's your game, but it's Someguy's mod to add requirements to or not. At the very least it will most likely require someguyseries.esm as Flamenx01 has said.

Stronglav, on 08 Apr 2015 - 1:09 PM, said:http://forums.nexusmods.com/public/style_images/underground/snapback.png

"It's my game and my choice which mods to install or not.

And Project Nevada should not force me to install NVSE."

Even if a version of NVB III is released that doesn't require the other ones, from a story and experience perspective, it would be severely lacking. I don't know if you've noticed, but Someguy's content is very story driven and NVB III will be especially so. Without playing through the other two mods, you deprive yourself of basic story knowledge and count yourself out of many random encounters and such that are no doubt going to occur within NVB III.