Guest deleted2159825

Guest deleted2159825

Quick question someguy. You do plan on making a mod, possibly for F4, that finishes off Kagan and the Syndicate right? I would love a "Kill Bill" esq mod for hunting down K. and the rest of the syndicate.

The issue with that is that FO4 is set around the same time as FO3, so I can't just kill off characters that are referenced a few years later.

However, there are other characters that might work. Dickey, for example. Oh, and a certain gentleman known for traversing great distances (his presence in New Vegas was strictly hypothetical).

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I can't even start this mod. Played FNVI and II and Inheritance no problem. Did not download new mods since then.

Virgil. Does. Not. Move. Into the tiny house at the very start after you talk to him near randall's shack. tried saving, exiting, deleting mod, restarting, saving, reinstalling, then trying again, but every time the FNVIII quest restarts, Virgil just does not move into the tiny little house to investigate with you.

I can get into the house. Virgil can't. I've tried going to another location on the map, waiting, removing my companions. Nothing. Can anyone help?

You're talking about the house near the Sunset Sarsaparilla Company HQ, right? Not Randall and Associates shack. Have you tried spawning Virgil inside the house?

How would I do that? I'm having the same problem.

Quick question someguy. You do plan on making a mod, possibly for F4, that finishes off Kagan and the Syndicate right? I would love a "Kill Bill" esq mod for hunting down K. and the rest of the syndicate.

The issue with that is that FO4 is set around the same time as FO3, so I can't just kill off characters that are referenced a few years later.

However, there are other characters that might work. Dickey, for example. Oh, and a certain gentleman known for traversing great distances (his presence in New Vegas was strictly hypothetical).

I did not know that. Well, I hope Kagan does eventually get what's coming to him sometime. Whether it be in another game or if you DO return to New Vegas. Or maybe let someone else do the mod and you can give creative insight or something... I dunno.

Guest deleted2159825

I'm curious, how do random encounters work? Do they only begin once you speak with Virgil or are they present as long as the mod is activated.

IThey're only in the new worldspace, and they should run until the mod is finished, technically speaking.