Guest deleted2159825

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest deleted2159825

Ah, I think I know where you're going with that.

I'm just f***ing with you, man. Since "Kill" is sometimes used as an acknowledgment by Marines, it seemed appropriate after the way you described Martin.

Oh, and blood makes the grass grow. You'll need three servings, though.

Edited by someguy2000

Guest deleted2159825

Ah >.> that's what I get for starting to drink before the sun has set.

Seriously though. I'm willing to bet that if Shadow Company (or what's left of them) gets into it with Martin and his crew, Shadow would get their asses handed to 'em.

The story dealt with both Shadow Company and an army of Super Mutants led by a {Brace yourself for a shock} crazy nightkin (who fancies himself the successor to the Master). I'm probably just going to hold onto it and adapt it to FO4.

Oooh, sounds like fun >:3 Here's hoping FO4 is mod-friendly and uses something other than the buggy-as-s*** GECK.

I'm sure they will, especially since Beth's got a new engine.

@Someguy, while I haven't finished NVB2 and haven't downloaded Russell yet; I am excited for the upcoming NVB3 and cannot wait to fight against Marko; especially if he's going to be a huge challenge. c:

Guest deleted2159825

So how much money will the Courier walk away with (if any) by the end of this mod? Are we talking Inheritance rich, or more along the lines of NVB1 rich?

The monetary rewards fall somewhere between NVBI and NVBII, though the bounty on

Glanton

still stands at 10,000 caps.

Now that I've played through the bulk of the main quest a few times (it's almost finished), it's safe to say that concerns for personal safety will probably trump interest in profits. There are multiple avenues to pursue revenue, and you may emerge from the mod richer, but it will be small consolation for what you might endure. How much is the life of a companion worth? How about someone you love (roleplaying)?

I'm going to repeatedly issue bold, highlighted warnings not to bring companions, but I can still imagine the lamentations that will flood the comments. It's probably a sign that I've been writing from the villain's perspective too long when I admit that I'm looking forward to it. :devil: